Cole World>>>>M.A.A.D. City

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Nobody's Perfect f/ Missy Elliott>>>>bytch, Don’t Kill My Vibe
neither is that good :manny:

Rise & Shine>>>>>The Art of Peer Pressure

Get on your job lil mane, this ain't Saturday!
We in two different lanes, you can't navigate
We in wto different games, you playin' patty cake
Brother you're lame, you're Shane Battier
You out of shape, my mind run a mile a minute
The sky's the limit, I'm so high, I'm divin' in it
My rides is tinted', my knob's gettin' slobbed up in it
She hollerin' God, man you would've thought that God was in it
But its just a nikka God invented
The best out, foolish pride'll make you not admit it
Word, this shyt ain't vibe nikka, why you noddin' with it?
The hate in your blood can't stop your soul from vibin' with it>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> entire peer pressure song

Both are forgettable, but mr nice watch gets the edge due to jays verse:manny:
Don't get me wrong, I fukks with the album and I know that Cole got a bunch of lame haters for no specific reason (or maybe it's these type of threads making them haters).

1. The comparision is not really laughable, Cole's album was dope 3.5-4 mics straight up.
2. But [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVmo9-U4Ixk&feature=player_detailpage#t=376s]FunkMaster Flex Rant On DJ Clue : The Difference Between Me And Them! - YouTube[/ame]

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
This is the Greatest Troll thread in the entire history of The Coli. Thank you very much for the :laff: OP.

Now :childplease:

Professor Polo

80s Baby
Daps
It's close for me...both albums have their flaws...gotta let kendricks album sink in more...

Last edited:

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
why...WHY...do u nikkas always make it a competition between these rappers man?...u really can't enjoy BOTH albums and move on?..

Like u nikkas really can't like more then one album?...like its gonna take up space on your storage like a damn computer?..:leostare:

You internet nikkas man...yall are something else..

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
All I see is stans laughing and making excuses, but no one is saying anything.

What makes kendricks album so "amazing" and "classic"?????? The best thing about the album is the story and overall cohesiveness but that has nothing to do with the individual songs. His beats are better but Cole got him beat on the lyrics, and I can relate to cole's album more.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
why...WHY...do u nikkas always make it a competition between these rappers man?...u really can't enjoy BOTH albums and move on?..

Like u nikkas really can't like more then one album?...like its gonna take up space on your storage like a damn computer?..:leostare:

You internet nikkas man...yall are something else..

These two are arguaby the best new rap artists to come out in the last 10 years (i also like nipsey and Krit but thats a different thread)I think it's fair to compare their debut albums.

There is enough space on my computer and I do like both albums. The stans over rate them but both are solid debuts.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
These two are arguaby the best new rap artists to come out in the last 10 years (i also like nipsey and Krit but thats a different thread)I think it's fair to compare their debut albums.

There is enough space on my computer and I do like both albums. The stans over rate them but both are solid debuts.

:childplease:....WHY do u feel the need to compare them?...just take them for what they are and enjoy it...:smh:

Sugar

Banned
Daps
All I see is stans laughing and making excuses, but no one is saying anything.

What makes kendricks album so "amazing" and "classic"?????? The best thing about the album is the story and overall cohesiveness but that has nothing to do with the individual songs. His beats are better but Cole got him beat on the lyrics, and I can relate to cole's album more.

Well if you're gonna judge an album as a whole, then you HAVE to look at its overall consistency. The question may be more open to opinions than you originally intended, but as a single entity, the entire album, Kendrick's was better. Sideline Story was good too, but I could've lived without Can't Get Enough, Lights Please, Mr. Nice Watch, Cole World, and Never Told. I think he should've had some outside producers come and help him make the beats. J. Cole beats wear themselves out in time. I haven't listen to his album once this entire year. It got played out real quick.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
The amount of hate J.Cole get is incredible. Dude is everything yall nikkas want from a rapper and look at the support he gets. Now I see why labels double down on nikkas like 2 Chainz.

These internet dude don't want someone like that its just an argument they use to hate on rappers that are hot and rapping about material stuff.

I know for a fact these internet dudes just want people beefing and fighting like its wrestling

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
chapelle.gif