Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
tumblr_lu1bxxQ1Ew1r5ih0io1_250.gif

tumblr_lu1bxxQ1Ew1r5ih0io2_250.gif

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
OP couldn't make a J.Cole Sideline Story Appreciation Thread without putting Kendricks dikk in his mouth scust :scusthov:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Sideline story is one of my favorite Cole songs ever. Without the beat switch and mc eight verse m.a.a.d city wouldn't be that good.

The same can be said for nobody's perfect. Still both songs are medicore at best

naw bruh....the beat on Kendrick's joint is hotter, Kendrick doesn't bore me like Cole does sometimes.....Cole is boring as fukk on that track.....

Killalex

Hov did it so you don't have to
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDE
How about....no. Cole world was lackluster, but i believe Cole's next one gonna be piff:win:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
The amount of hate J.Cole get is incredible. Dude is everything yall nikkas want from a rapper and look at the support he gets. Now I see why labels double down on nikkas like 2 Chainz.

he needs better production....the nikka is a beast on the mic but at times sounds boring over certain beats....Cole World was a disappointment and we all know that....

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
OP couldn't make a J.Cole Sideline Story Appreciation Thread without putting Kendricks dikk in his mouth scust :scusthov:

:mindblown: I'm just comparing the two albums/artists I most anticipated in recent years. I belive they both have bright futures, but I personally prefer Cole world.

naw bruh....the beat on Kendrick's joint is hotter, Kendrick doesn't bore me like Cole does sometimes.....Cole is boring as fukk on that track.....
Disagree with the part about the beat, but i agree with the boring part. Neither one of them said anything worth repeating, Cole was boring, but Kendrick seemed to ramble about nothing.

Missy joint is one of the better songs on Coles album.
one of the few songs i remember thinking that he got right on there for the mood he was going for.

Don't Kill My Vibe is great.

Both are good club/radio joints, but club/radio joints usually are my least favorite.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
i probably cole biggest fan on here, but this thread is garbage, kdot has a classic on his hands, cole had a solid album, 2 classic mixtapes tho that could have been classic albums imo