Cole From Martin Says There Will Never Be A Martin Reunion

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
idk why people want reunions like this...they make everyone but the star look :flabbynsick: and they come off as corny 99% of the time
It's the greatest black comedy of alltime and people never really got the answer for why it's off the air. As far as reunions go, I liked the Saved By The Bell reunion :manny:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
I kinda wish I didn't see this interview because now I'll never be able to watch Martin the same knowing them nikkas didn't get along. nikkas can't have shyt. Every time we get a show we love it gets fukked up. From Martin, To Chappelle Show, To The Boondocks, we can never have shyt for a long time. Cacs get to have "Friends" on for a long time though.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why is this surprising news to anyone?...they barely made it through the last season of the show cause of the martin/tisha issue....if you look at the last season, you'll see martin/tisha werent filmed together in the a lot of scenes...it's cause they had a serious issue...if i remember correctly, she accused him of harrassment and trying to fukk....something like that....

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
It's the greatest black comedy of alltime and people never really got the answer for why it's off the air. As far as reunions go, I liked the Saved By The Bell reunion :manny:

It's off the air because Tisha and Martin had a falled out. Everyone knows this

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
why is this surprising news to anyone?...they barely made it through the last season of the show cause of the martin/tisha issue....if you look at the last season, you'll see martin/tisha werent filmed together in the a lot of scenes...it's cause they had a serious issue...if i remember correctly, she accused him of harrassment and trying to fukk....something like that....
It's a surprise because Martin and Cole didn't get along. And they wouldn't need Gina for a reunion. Lisa Turtle never came to the saved by the bell reunion and it was still good.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No one knows what happened between them.
Kyle found out Martin was trying to be slick
MV5BMTM3MDI2OTgyMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDI3NjI0NA@@._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg

That's my early 90's ny movie pg:to:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's a surprise because Martin and Cole didn't get along. And they wouldn't need Gina for a reunion. Lisa Turtle never came to the saved by the bell reunion and it was still good.

A Martin reunion with no Gina breh,we comparing Lisa Turtle to Gina:comeon:? You could have a reunion without Cole if him and Martin didn't get along but not Gina.

Besides I think you need to go back and watch season 5 and see what happened without Gina?Not saying she made the show,but the show was wack in the last season with or without Gina and needed to go off the air.

Martin carried the show and he wasnt the same Martin he had been in the last season for whatever reason,and he definitely aint the same Martin now....a Martin reunion could be good with Kevin Hart in Martins place just like a Friday reunion would be better with Mike Epps instead of Chris Tucker....im more curious to know what happened to Martin in that final season,something wasn't right about dude.

Since then he's just gradually gotten less funny,but at that time he still had it in em to be as funny as usual,but something was off about him....I could really care less about him and Gina,if Martin had been himself the show would've been fine with replacement Gina:heh:...that's how good Martin was,we woulda got over it.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I got a feeling Martins problem is because im some sense Cole was a bigger character than him.... but the show is called Martin...

I dont mean star power because Martin did play 5 roles and etc.... it's just that Cole's scenes were in someways just naturally funnier... Some of Martin's comedy seemed forced

But i still watch it daily on MTV 2 starting at 11pm

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
A Martin reunion with no Gina breh,we comparing Lisa Turtle to Gina:comeon:? You could have a reunion without Cole if him and Martin didn't get along but not Gina.

Besides I think you need to go back and watch season 5 and see what happened without Gina?Not saying she made the show,but the show was wack in the last season with or without Gina and needed to go off the air.

Martin carried the show and he wasnt the same Martin he had been in the last season for whatever reason,and he definitely aint the same Martin now....a Martin reunion could be good with Kevin Hart in Martins place just like a Friday reunion would be better with Mike Epps instead of Chris Tucker....im more curious to know what happened to Martin in that final season,something wasn't right about dude.

Since then he's just gradually gotten less funny,but at that time he still had it in em to be as funny as usual,but something was off about him....I could really care less about him and Gina,if Martin had been himself the show would've been fine with replacement Gina:heh:...that's how good Martin was,we woulda got over it.
fukk Gina. She never brought anything to the show besides a light skin face to look at.