Cold War II: The United States vs Trump and Co. A Russian Affair

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I have been fully immersed in the podcast “Qanon Anonymous” since I found it last week. fukking incredible.

you just found out about Qanon?
i never really followed them closely but i heard about them at least a year ago.
wtf are they saying lately?

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
you just found out about Qanon?
i never really followed them closely but i heard about them at least a year ago.
wtf are they saying lately?
It’s a podcast that is really well researched and takes a sledgehammer to Q and Trump sycophants bullshyt and all the Left wing grifters as well (Mensch, Claude Taylor, etc..). It’s really fukking incredible

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So Pelosi's strategy is backfiring. She has enabled Trump while he enjoys the highest approval ratings of his presidency.

:francis:

I guess her fundraising is more important than steering the country in the right direction.

To be honest though, Trump has done his job. American society socially and politically is broken beyond repair. I dont think the country will ever recover from the 4 years of Trump.

White supremacists were given a platform to plant their roots and that will never be pruned now. However the country goes forward now is the new normal.:yeshrug:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn