Cold War II: The United States vs Trump and Co. A Russian Affair

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
:francis:

I guess her fundraising is more important than steering the country in the right direction.

To be honest though, Trump has done his job. American society socially and politically is broken beyond repair. I dont think the country will ever recover from the 4 years of Trump.

White supremacists were given a platform to plant their roots and that will never be pruned now. However the country goes forward now is the new normal.:yeshrug:
Tbh the system was already pretty much fukked. I view Trump as a symptom of system failure but US politics has been fleecing the middle class and perpetrating endless wars for a long time now. I'm just praying this leads to us electing an actual progressive that can lead the country forward

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
i61drvq.gif
@ The fukkery that will follow if Mueller's testimony helps Trump and/or weakens the impeachment wave

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
The fact that you are giddy about that prospect says a lot about you as a poster or just confirms what several posters who have been around already know.
I've openly believed the Mueller investigation into collusion was nonsense from the start.
… and I'm entertained by the DNC's commitment to this nonsense.

If it swings back on them and helps Trump, there is no one too blame but Dems...:manny:
:umad:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
It’s a podcast that is really well researched and takes a sledgehammer to Q and Trump sycophants bullshyt and all the Left wing grifters as well (Mensch, Claude Taylor, etc..). It’s really fukking incredible

ohhhhhh, you mean you just found out about the podcast not the idiots who are Q.
i gotcha.