Cold War II: The United States vs Trump and Co. A Russian Affair

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
There are 235 D's in the House and only 80 or so on record of supporting impeachment, they don't have the votes.

I think a lot of the Dems who haven't come out on record supporting impeachment are taking advantage of the fact that there is no threat of vote.
I'd at least like to believe that if the House was forced to a straight yes/no vote it'd pass. And if that isn't the case, any rep voting no should be called into question.

Also, I believe that the top Dems like Pelosi repeatedly speaking out against impeachment lessens the likelihood of the smaller fish sticking their necks out to advocate for it.

Either way, salute to the 80 Dems with courage.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Damn brehs this thread has died down. No interest anymore?

i am still very interested.
things are at a low simmer now but there is shyt cooking in the back.
if you are really keeping up on the news then you know what's really good.
we are at a moment in history that is like a fault line about to slip and set off a quake.

the only way this ends is America and the rest of the world slipping into fascism or an indisputable pushback from Liberal Democracies around the world.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
There are 235 D's in the House and only 80 or so on record of supporting impeachment, they don't have the votes.

Bullshyt chicken and egg argument.

Nancy controls the Democratic bag.

She and her Establishment team have already shown they will spend that money beating down on non establishment dem races like with AOC before they will spend it on winning seats from the Rs

All those 155 cowardly politicians will fall in line with the money, as they always do, money which Nancy controls. Many probably already do support impeachment but have had their reelection funding threatened by her enough times to keep their mouths shut.

If she said it's a go, it's a go.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Bullshyt chicken and egg argument.

Nancy controls the Democratic bag.

She and her Establishment team have already shown they will spend that money beating down on non establishment dem races like with AOC before they will spend it on winning seats from the Rs

All those 155 cowardly politicians will fall in line with the money, as they always do, money which Nancy controls. Many probably already do support impeachment but have had their reelection funding threatened by her enough times to keep their mouths shut.

If she said it's a go, it's a go.
In what world do you all live in that you believe the speaker of the House or hell, the Senate majority leader has the power to act autonomously without party consent?!
:gucci:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Yea that shyt is too much

How much you wanna bet that he would double down too if someone told me it wasnt a real quote he'd probably claim he heard it said himself...

absolutely he would double down and I'm not letting him off the hook for shyt but he would probably believe it if he didn't before

I hate this racist rapist pice of shyt

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
In what world do you all live in that you believe the speaker of the House or hell, the Senate majority leader has the power to act autonomously without party consent?!
:gucci:

That's not what I'm saying breh give me a little more credit than that.

I'm saying she is controlling party consent through threats to withhold PAC funding