Cold War II: The United States vs Trump and Co. A Russian Affair

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Use our weapons and kill the tyrants as laid out in the 2nd amendment. :mjgrin:
I know you’re joking, but hypothetically, if you play the 2nd amendment scenario out, what would happen? I think that even if everybody has the best assault rifles, explosives, etc., they would pale in comparison to the weapons and explosives of the military and police. There is no outgunning them. So, that’s why the military and police are so important. They hold all the power ultimately. So, what are they gonna do in a constitutional crisis? They’re the logical next line of defense for the country

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I’ve been playing the election shyt out in my head. I think Trump is not going to leave at the end of this term, whether he loses or not. What are we gonna do when he says the election results have been tampered with, and that’s why he didn’t get the votes? What are we gonna do if the republicans keep the senate and do whatever Trump says?

Trump keeps saying he should be president for more than 8 years. He has no regard for the rule of law. He gets everything he wants.

I think we need to prepare for the situation where Trump refuses to leave office. Who are the police and military supporting? They’re our next line of defense if Trump pulls some shyt like not leaving office if he loses. Anybody have any reliable polling data about the political makeup of the police and military? :patrice:
I think if he loses, he of course will not accept the results.

I can see him doing something like ordering Barr to investigate the election and start a consipracy theory. After he realizes the people won't tolerate him questioning the outcome, he will then leave. But he will wait ubtil the very last day. He also will not attend the inaguration and he will act like he's still the president and tweet out sensitive info and try to interfere with the new president.

Because he's a lunatic. :francis:

He has to be stopped. :francis:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I know you’re joking, but hypothetically, if you play the 2nd amendment scenario out, what would happen? I think that even if everybody has the best assault rifles, explosives, etc., they would pale in comparison to the weapons and explosives of the military and police. There is no outgunning them. So, that’s why the military and police are so important. They hold all the power ultimately. So, what are they gonna do in a constitutional crisis? They’re the logical next line of defense for the country
I'm not joking.

That's the correct recourse if a leader tries to play that card.

The military is split. It will be a civil war scenario.

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps

"...........two people who passed away recently, died happily after being lead to believe Trump was being impeached."

Homie was about to hit 92 and said fukk it after thinking Trump was finally outta' here

full

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

"...........two people who passed away recently, died happily after being lead to believe Trump was being impeached."

Homie was about to hit 92 and said fukk it after thinking Trump was finally outta' here

full

I can't even call that one :patrice:

If you had a loved one who was dying (and despised Trump) would telling them Trump was going to be impeached (even though it's not true) be the right thing to do since it would make them happy? Or would it be better to just tell them the truth out of respect and hope that maybe their hatred would keep them alive longer? Personally I think I'd rather just be told the truth.

Well at least I doubt I'll have that type of issue since I probably wouldn't be happy regardless (the damage is done at this point), so nobody would have a reason to lie. :ehh:

Last edited:

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Doesn't she rep Irvine which is part of OC which used to be strongly republican territory. It won't be a swing district any longer. It'll be strictly blue soon when all those old people die off.
Did those racists have children? Do you think racists teach everything but racism? Racism doesn’t die like that.