Cold War II: The United States vs Trump and Co. A Russian Affair

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
They were able pass a law banning the IRS from offering free tax services to poor people, so companies like turbotax could benefit. See, bipartisanship is alive and well!
  • The IRS never planned to offer a free filing service
  • The filing services is already free for poor people

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
  • The IRS never planned to offer a free filing service
  • The filing services is already free for poor people

You're right. There was nothing nefarious about this. It didnt come about from lobbying. Our good, wholesome representatives came up this law organically. There was no profit motive behind any of this.

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
Literally nothing changed.

Like i said you were totally correct. It's just like net neutrality. I see no way a for profit company could exploit this.

You missed my point anyways. My point was both sides could still come together to help our poor little multibillion dollar corporations pick themselves up by their bootstraps.

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
How the fukk isn't this bigger news? :mindblown:
:mjlol: bro it couldn't have been any bigger (pause). CNN was talking about that shyt during the VA shooting and never broke away to a live feed of the shooting. They fukkn put up a mini vid on the side every 5/10mn that said "VA beach mass shooting" and kept talking about Trump and Flynn.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
:mjlol: bro it couldn't have been any bigger (pause). CNN was talking about that shyt during the VA shooting and never broke away to a live feed of the shooting. They fukkn put up a mini vid on the side every 5/10mn that said "VA beach mass shooting" and kept talking about Trump and Flynn.
How about from other news outlets? I rarely watch news on TV.

I didn't get an alert about it from the Times or Wapost. Don't see it on either of their homepages either.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
How about from other news outlets? I rarely watch news on TV.

I didn't get an alert about it from the Times or Wapost. Don't see it on either of their homepages either.
I'm in the DMV so I'm biased. All my feeds picked it up. I think it was trending for a little bit. Emphasis on a lil bit. :francis:
The gun debate is over.