Cold War II: The United States vs Trump and Co. A Russian Affair

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
Here is what I will say. I dont regret believing in the special counsel. Not at all. none of us were wrong to believe in the system that we thought would have the checks and balances in place to stop a dictator. None of us could have guessed that even with Trumps blatant lack of regard for literally everything, that the republicans in congress would just yield as if he had done literally nothing wrong. We saw early indictments and we became excited. I see a man who wants to put people like me and my family in a fukking cage. Wants to see my people continually killed by police unarmed. Has no regard for the law of armed conflict and pardons murderers because they kill muslims. We all needed to be humbled in that regard. For me, I got to learn more about how congress and senate operate, more than anything, it motivated me not to rely on the establishment to enact any change. The only way at this point to be satisfied would be to change the system itself and continue my efforts in organizing for my favorite candidate Bernie Sanders and hope I can see within my lifetime, positive change for this country and my family.

The media, the right wing and the spineless dems all played a part in this. This man should have been removed years ago, I had so much hope, I at this point, dont blame people for not following this shyt, literally nothing fukking changed in the face of his crimes. @Berniewood Hogan was right about Nap feeding us a line of shyt. This thread is far more grounded in reality and honestly, as opposed to feeling defeated I can only continue to push for change. Well all remember what this shyt was like when this fukker gets voted out, all of us learned a hard lesson, never ever put your faith in the system, period. White Supremacy reigns supreme.

This era also taught me how important it is to reach people who dont wanna wade through all the bullshyt sophistication of msm. Having my own show and connecting with others has honestly changed my life for better and forced me to stay involved. You can hear it here friends.

Cole James Cash is creating Podcasts, Music, Ghetto Commentary | Patreon

Last edited:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
to be honest, i'm not willing to give pelosi even the slightest benefit of the doubt.

look the thing about dem leadership/establishment dems is that the thing they fear the most....which history has shown they will resist at all costs is that they be labeled as or grouped in with the liberal/progressive wing of the party. and right now, the major donors/big business/wall street etc are not pushing for impeachment. obviously it wouldn't be good for business. impeachment, to them is "unserious" or "an overreaction" or "potentially traumatic to the country." this bytch is just taking her orders.

Yep, it’s not a coincidence that her and Schumer are historically the best fundraisers in the party and now in leadership positions.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Niccas is so hopeless they willing to let the Senate skate on defending Trump during impeachment and during election season so they rather just give up.

I have to be honest. WTF are the procedures of impeachment? I know Roberts presides over the trial but on the micro level is Lindsey Graham going to be a character witness? Do Dems get to question Trump?

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...ory.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.9ba477a55f7b

Right click the link and open in an incognito window to bypass the paywall...

What would a president have to do, hypothetically, to get this Congress to impeach him?

Obstruct a Justice Department investigation, perhaps? No, apparently that’s not enough. What about playing footsie with a hostile foreign power? Abusing his office to settle personal grievances? Using instruments of the state, including the justice system, to attack his perceived political opponents? Aligning the nation with murderous foreign dictators while forsaking democracy and human rights? Violating campaign-finance laws with disguised hush-money payments to alleged paramours? Giving aid and comfort to neo-Nazis and white supremacists? Defying requests and subpoenas from congressional committees charged with oversight? Refusing to protect our electoral system from malign foreign interference? Cruelly ripping young children away from their asylum-seeking parents? Lying constantly and shamelessly to the American people, to the point where not a single word he says or writes can be believed?

President Trump has done all of this and more. If he doesn’t warrant the opening of an impeachment inquiry, what president ever would?

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
Trump has to be impeached.

He is not Bill Clinton. His approval rating is trash and it wont backfire like it did 98 with Clinton. It is telling that Trump got a strong economy and is still steady unpopular.

Get those Republican and few Democratic Senators on record acquitting him from impeachment.

Last edited:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Trump has to be impeached.

He is not Bill Clinton. His approval rating is trash and it wont backfire like it did 98 with Clinton. It is telling that Trump got a strong economy and is still steady unpopular.

Get those Republicand and few Democratic Senators on record acquitting him from impeachment.
We keep saying it, but this is the most important part. Defending his corruption even when evidence is made public will cost those senators their seats. That’s the key here. No legislation can be passed since nothing is being brought to vote in the senate, so this is the only move they have.