Cold War II: The United States vs Trump and Co. A Russian Affair

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
why wouldnt the dems just impeach trump if they think he is not going to be removed no matter what they do?...dems dont impeach and trump stays or they do impeach and trump stays...the outcome being predetermined frees the dems to do whatever they want...

They think impeaching Trump will rile up his base and help him get reelected.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The Hill
23 hrs ·
A federal government office found that Kellyanne Conway violated a decades-old law. She responded brushing off the charge: "Blah, blah, blah... Let me know when the jail sentence starts."

About this website

THEHILL.COM

Kellyanne Conway dismisses Hatch Act violation: 'Let me know when the jail sentence starts'
White House counselor Kellyanne Conway on Wednesday scoffed at a government office's findings that she violated a decades-old law barring officials from weighing in on elections in their government capacity as she railed against Democratic pr

:snoop:

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The Hill
·
WATCH: Fox News legal analyst Andrew Napolitano says special counsel Robert Mueller's dramatic public statement on Wednesday was "basically" him revealing that Trump would have been indicted if he were not the president.

"Basically he’s saying the president can’t be indicted, otherwise we would have indicted him ..."

About this website

THEHILL.COM

Fox News legal analyst: Mueller basically said Trump would have been indicted if not president
"But we could not say that he didn’t commit a crime, fill in the blank, because we believe he did," he said.

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Daps
They think impeaching Trump will rile up his base and help him get reelected.

And people who believe this are in essence saying that they believe hoping that Republican voters become apathetic to Donald Trump is more of a winning strategy than riling up support from their own Democratic base by doing what their voters put them in power to do to begin with.

And somehow this makes sense to them.

:mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:

Even if in this strange fantasy land scenario where the deplorables decide they've had enough of Trump and stay home, where are all these magical Democratic votes going to come from if you've said in no uncertain terms to your voters we won't do what you want us to do even if you do vote for us?

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
I'm on some other shyt, folks
I run the government, folks
And my opponent... he chokes

giphy.gif

We'll ban the Muslims, BELIEVE ME
The Dems will try to impeach me
But then Pence will relieve me

giphy.gif

A total witch hunt, NO COLLUSION!
Mueller did punt, so confusing! (Wow!)
Stormy Daniels.........? Prostitution

giphy.gif

I want steam on those aircraft carriers, folks. I want all the steam. BELIEVE ME, I want to see steam. And you better cover up the USS John McCain while I'm in Japan, bytch.

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The Dems have to impeach otherwise Trump will twist the narrative publicly that he’s innocent and that we have nothing on him. I get some Dems want to focus on policies that are more attainable to hang their hats on for 2020 and I get that some Dems are in red districts filled with red hats who aren’t interested in anymore Trump investigations but you have to do it. Put it on record that he did commit a crime and put a big spotlight on any senators or representatives who still choose to support him or try to impede any impeachment proceedings. Even if the Senate stops it, at least it’s on record that you tried to hold him accountable and those people will have to answer for their actions eventually but to let it slide is setting a horrible precedent. We don’t see it now but if we elected that kind of human being to office who knows what kind of person might get elected 20, 30, 40 years from now and that might be the end.