Cold War II: The United States vs Trump and Co. A Russian Affair

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I want him impeached just because it shatters the illusion that Trump puts forth, he would absolutely hate having that fact on his record
Go back and read some of the numerous “I voted for Trump and here’s why” articles after the election.

He was whatever people wanted him to be.

Bad hombres meaning not your upstanding Mexican neighbor.

Trump is going to create a new illusion for the election. Either he’ll get his war with Iran and become a wartime president or cast the DOJ as some kind of malevolence force he has to fix.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
I view it fairly simple.

If dems impeach and then Republicans don't convict and dem voters don't turnout this country is a lost cause.
I can rock with this viewpoint. If Dems came out at election time hard every time Republicans would never win another election. People really find excuses to stay home. It boggles my mind. There are some on this forum that are still on voting doesn't matter. The blinders are high quality.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Republicans have been more quiet than before. Like dead silent. Something gonna happen bruhs. Weird feeling.

It’s weird how Dems are being called weak for not immediately impeaching him but the Republicans who are turning their backs on the Constitution aren’t going to get any retribution.