Cold War II: The United States vs Trump and Co. A Russian Affair

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Stop it. Just stop.

Trump is just shook, mad and confused that his finances gonna show some groundbreaking shyt. That will be the end of him. That will truly expose him and he cant fukk around with the stock market anymore. His debts cant be repaid by scamming taxpayers.

Thats his biggest issue.

I don't think there's anything that could come up that would sink him. Folk who support him have already made the decision that they're riding with him till the end. He'll be aight....

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Right

Where is the conspiracy theorist crowd and the don't tread on me crowd?

Trump is talking about deputizing the military, using the military all over the border region, and signing executive orders non-stop.

Not a word

:sas2:

Obama is an uppity black democrat. White people despise those types. Folk really surprised Trump is getting away with way more than Obama? Look at his damn skin!

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Right

Where is the conspiracy theorist crowd and the don't tread on me crowd?

Trump is talking about deputizing the military, using the military all over the border region, and signing executive orders non-stop.

Not a word

:sas2:
+ prosecuting a whistle blower :troll:

@newworldafro where's the orange text?

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining

:popcorn:

If you actually the first 2 paragraphs it's an investigation into the what the previous administration and DNC conducted. Yet, the title makes it seems like he is trying to interfere into 2020 election. .:dead:. We living in cuckoo land right now.
+ prosecuting a whistle blower :troll:

@newworldafro where's the orange text?

I think it's wrong to do that. Not only did he unveil to Americans the truth, but it also sends a chill to other journalists who do the same.

Orange Bolded Text.

Last edited:

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Was that really an analysis?
I think impeaching the president is a waste of time. The point of impeachment is the eventual conviction of him. But what do we really want from the president? Do we think he will give up his presidency? If you are hoping that he will sacrifice the only thing giving him power you are going to be disappointed. Investigating and showing the country and world his inherent corruption is beneficial to everyone.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Was that really an analysis?
I think impeaching the president is a waste of time. The point of impeachment is the eventual conviction of him. But what do we really want from the president? Do we think he will give up his presidency? If you are hoping that he will sacrifice the only thing giving him power you are going to be disappointed. Investigating and showing the country and world his inherent corruption is beneficial to everyone.
I want him impeached just because it shatters the illusion that Trump puts forth, he would absolutely hate having that fact on his record

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
I want him impeached just because it shatters the illusion that Trump puts forth, he would absolutely hate having that fact on his record
We knew he was not under audit but we allowed him to say it without any true pushback. We know his supporters don’t really care about the issues. We just need to document his criminal activity.