Cold War II: The United States vs Trump and Co. A Russian Affair

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Also he doing everything his party swore Obama would do.:sas2:

Right

Where is the conspiracy theorist crowd and the don't tread on me crowd?

Trump is talking about deputizing the military, using the military all over the border region, and signing executive orders non-stop.

Not a word

:sas2:

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Everything he's said Hillary was doing he's doing himself.

That's why I called it fake outrage then and I stand by it now.
Projection 101. :francis: They j7st didn't want a Democrat female in their. Especially not after a well liked minority male just did 2 terms. A loooot of posters here feel.the same way. They just concern troll.:hhh:

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Obama doing 2 terms messed a lot of people's heads up. Like it traumatized folks. I really think a lot of white people think we're headed towards white slavery.:russ: They're petrified of a big payback. Wake Up White People? You b*stards own 95% of the land in this country and 85% or more of the businesses. Wake Up???? Sit your spoiled ass down somewhere! :wow:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The Republicans planted the seed and they are now reaping the fruits of their harvest. My only contention was: what happens afterwards?
It’s pretty obvious they plan on doing away with all parties but their own and imposing some form of fascist/mafia state hybrid type rule unless stopped. They’ve reached the stage where they’d rather burn the world to ashes in world war 3 than actually function as a political party in a democracy. They’ve been this for a good 40-50 years now, just growing more bold with it every passing decade. Eventually conditions will deteriorate to the point that the people revolt unless the house and the IC and the military uphold their oaths so they can be voted out.