Cold War II: The United States vs Trump and Co. A Russian Affair

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

That won’t fly, you can’t deputize the military to enforce state crimes.. You can deputize police in the States to enforce federal crimes

And here is what his dumb ass don’t realize the military already have a police force who mainly patrol military bases.. Military and Military police are 2 diff entities

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@mkraju
This would free up floor time and avoid having members who don’t want to vote on contempt citations - like ones in vulnerable districts - to avoid doing so on floor. Jamie Raskin told me allowing House committees to hold individuals in contempt to avoid “clogging the floor”
Manu Raju

@mkraju
Some news this AM: House Dems want a floor vote on contempt package the week of June 4.

A source in room also said Nadler told colleagues he is looking at passing a package that would authorize committee chairs to hold people in contempt without having to go back for floor vote
9:40 AM - May 23, 2019

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
You're getting older. As soon as you pass a certain age, you start fast tracking old age. When I was younger, years were looonnnnggg. We in the middle of 2019 already :picard:. Cant wait to go back to Mexico later this year. I have a week in Tulum at the end of the year :blessed:
I'm going to Banff national park in Canada in July I'm hyped for that. Legal weed and beautiful nature.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il

Raskin was on Lawrence last night describing what Dems are doing now as pre-impeachment prep. This should be the Dems message. The constantly telling us how awful and unlawful he is (he's covering up crimes, he wont step down if he loses etc) but then to only come out and say, he's not worth impeachment or they are not there yet is demoralizing to their base. Just do the work and stfu. If someone asks, just say we are in the pre-impeachment stage and we are gathering evidence to see how strong the case is or something along those lines because the comments they are currently making about their views on impeachment are infuriating.

Last edited:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Raskin was on Lawrence last night describing what Dems are doing now as pre-impeachment prep. This should be the Dems message. The constantly telling us how awful and unlawful he is (he's covering up crimes, he wont step down if he loses etc) but then to only come out and say, he's not worth impeachment or they are there yet is demoralizing to their base. Just do the work and stfu. If someone asks, just say we are in the pre-impeachment stage and we are gathering evidence to see how strong the case is or something along those lines because the comments they are currently making about their views on impeachment are infuriating.
I am for impeachment, flat out, just so you and everyone else knows, and it doesn't seem like I'm making excuses for what Dem leadership is doing in regards to messaging, but hear me out....
We are in the camp of "impeach the mother fukker now!!!", no matter what happens, or how long they delay, or even if they don't choose to impeach, you are not going to change our minds, if they come out tomorrow with it, next month, or next year, right? Of course, so they don't have to convince us, nope.
Now you might have some center leaning cowards, morons, and a$$holes, that claim to be Dems, but are really opportunists. They "dislike" Trump's rhetoric, the racism leaves "a bad taste" in their mouths, they are pro-choice, but Colin Kaep is a "punk", etc...(you get the idea of who we are talking about here). These folks are Dem leaderships bread and butter. They aren't writing angry letters, or making angry phone calls, but instead are helping them campaign, and donating money to their campaigns, and getting on the news to tell us how great Dem leadership is. These people are the ones that know Trump is awful, but their personally doing really well financially, and know impeachment can throw everything into chaos, and they are not comfortable with the chaos that impeachment could bring. These are the people that Nancy and them need to convince that impeachment in the house is necessary. They are hoping that the slow burn will make his misdeeds so obvious that impeachment is needed.
I think that Dem leadership are making terrible missteps, and ignoring the groundswell of grass roots support that propelled them into a majority in the house, and if you fukk with momentum, you better have the correct calculations, but ALSO, we really don't have a choice but to support what they are currently doing, and hope that we are wrong, and they are playing this perfectly. Only time will tell.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
So Nancy gave a press conference saying she is praying for Trump and she's worried abut his well-being? Sigh. Just stop talking, please. They should 25th amendment his ass just for saying he wont pass any legislation or work with Democrats while he is under investigation. Mueller, the man who wrote the report that supposedly exonerated him, kicked it back to Congress. WTF did he think was going to happen? Then the female Uncle Fester is out on the white house lawn defending this foolery.

I think that Dem leadership are making terrible missteps, and ignoring the groundswell of grass roots support that propelled them into a majority in the house, and if you fukk with momentum, you better have the correct calculations, but ALSO, we really don't have a choice but to support what they are currently doing, and hope that we are wrong, and they are playing this perfectly. Only time will tell.

We have a choice. You need to get on the phone and write some emails. Dems need to listen to the people who actually vote for them and we are the only ones who can make sure they do it,. I just want them to stop sounding weak. If what they are doing is going through the motions, crossing their T's and dotting their I's then fine. I can accept that and wait for the process to play out but thats not what they are saying (not all of them, of course). The ones in leadership are backing away from it when they should be doing the exact opposite. You wait till a Democratic president does anything remotely close to an impeachable offense and watch how Republican steam roll their ass. And you know what the Dems will do in response? Al Franken their own President.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Thats actually a very good thread. She explained it better than any explanation I've seen so far.
She makes a very good point about the higher courts reviewing the cases from a standpoint of whether the decisions from the lower courts were based on sound law versus higher courts doing their own fact-finding.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il

Read this thread. He's keeping foot on necks out here.

The last one I posted won't link for some reason but this is what it says:

Some of the president’s actions were inherently corrupt. Other actions were corrupt—and therefore impeachable—because the president took them to serve his own interests.

1:00 PM - 23 May 2019

:gladbron:

Last edited: