Cold War II: The United States vs Trump and Co. A Russian Affair

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps

Where is all this bullshyt coming from that impeachment proceedings would benefit Trump and Republicans? In what fukking world is that beneficial to them? :martin:

Besides the fact that is the right thing to do, Republicans took control of the government after impeaching Clinton. They gained the presidency and split the Senate after having only 46 seats before 2000.

killacal

Banned
Daps
Where is all this bullshyt coming from that impeachment proceedings would benefit Trump and Republicans? In what fukking world is that beneficial to them? [/B]:martin:

Besides the fact that is the right thing to do, Republicans took control of the government after impeaching Clinton. They gained the presidency and split the Senate after having only 46 seats before 2000.
Bullying a white man, trying to rid the nation of Mexican and muslims, regardless of what he's done doesn't sit right with cacs
:manny:

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
The best impeachment is a loss in 2020. Get out of your feelings and into.the polls in 2020. You'll see folks in here jumping on Democrats for not chasing impeachment knowing full well they need the Senate Republicans to make it happen. These folls want the left to chase impeachment and fail so they can bash the Democrats further. Don't be swayed by dap fishers with agendas. Get to the polls. Not enough republicans have turned on trump for impeachment to succeed. And these folks bashing the Dems know it. They know this. Isn't it interesting that nothing the Democrats do is good enough?

Get out of your feelings and get your ass to the polls!

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Dudes jump on the Democrats for not focusing when they won't focus themselves. How can impeachment succeed without senate involvement? Nancy was right before and she's right now. There is a reason she's survived in politics for years and armchair Coli quarterbacks are on here letting emotions rule the day.

Get off here go get some p*ssy and have a drink.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
This “WHIP LIST” is a poorly concocted list because it does not actually give an idea who these politicians are and their districts. I need context of these guys and gals. Did the president win their district? How many points did they win their district. Typing a list of names does not do much for me.
WHIPing votes is about party over district.

If they're not on the list you should call/write and ask for them to voice their opinions though. :ehh:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Dudes jump on the Democrats for not focusing when they won't focus themselves. How can impeachment succeed without senate involvement? Nancy was right before and she's right now. There is a reason she's survived in politics for years and armchair Coli quarterbacks are on here letting emotions rule the day.

Get off here go get some p*ssy and have a drink.
Dems probably shouldn't attempt to pass any popular legislation since it's DOA in the senate as well by this logic.

Makes no sense. People want strong leadership and representatives who are going to wield the power given to by their electorate to accomplish their campaign promises.

A top mover for dem candidates in 2018 was a check on Trump.

If they can't do this, then why trust them to do anything else they've been elected to do?

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
The best impeachment is a loss in 2020. Get out of your feelings and into.the polls in 2020. You'll see folks in here jumping on Democrats for not chasing impeachment knowing full well they need the Senate Republicans to make it happen. These folls want the left to chase impeachment and fail so they can bash the Democrats further. Don't be swayed by dap fishers with agendas. Get to the polls. Not enough republicans have turned on trump for impeachment to succeed. And these folks bashing the Dems know it. They know this. Isn't it interesting that nothing the Democrats do is good enough?

Yea sure, let the poison metastasize and further corrupt the government while voter apathy increases. Then they can vote him out... if there are any legit polls left around that time :mjlol:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

If the Dems don't impeach this man and he wins next year, a lot of y'all are gonna have some explaining to do

here is my hot take on the matter of impeachment:

yes, ultimately the Senate is needed to convict him and finish the work of the House.
the Senate in its current incarnation will abdicate this responsibility.
i do not believe that they will ultimately peel away from trump like the republicans in the Senate did with nixon.

however...i do believe that the hearings involved in an impeachment would shine a light on all sorts of information
that would be damaging to trump on any number of fronts, be they political, financial, personal or just to stress the fukker out in general.

ok, next:

the theory that impeachment would help trump...where does this come from?
it comes out of the rethugs kicking themselves in the ass after they impeached Clinton and then watching him get reelected.
some dems have adopted this fear without recognizing that the crimes are COMPLETELY DIFFERENT.

Clinton was being investigated for real estate in the White Water SC investigation if i'm not mistaken and they
wound up getting him for lying about getting his dikk sucked and putting a cigar in an intern's p*ssy.

trump was being investigated for selling out his country while running for president and infinity more.

i think that the public reaction to what is revealed in a trump impeachment would be very different than what happened with Clinton's.

impeach the mother fukker.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps

yes, ultimately the Senate is needed to convict him and finish the work of the House.
i do not believe that they will ultimately peel away from trump like the republicans in the Senate did with nixon.

however...i do believe that the hearings involved in an impeachment would shine a light on all sorts of information
that would be damaging to trump on any number of fronts, be they political, financial, personal or just to stress the fukker out in general.

ok, next:

it comes out of the rethugs kicking themselves in the ass after they impeached Clinton and then watching him get reelected.
some dems have adopted this fear without recognizing that the crimes are COMPLETELY DIFFERENT.

Clinton was being investigated for real estate in the White Water SC investigation if i'm not mistaken and they
wound up getting him for lying about getting his dikk sucked and putting a cigar in an intern's p*ssy.

trump was being investigated for selling out his country while running for president and infinity more.

i think that the public reaction to what is revealed in a trump impeachment would be very different than what happened with Clinton's.

Clinton’s impeachment was after his re-election.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@RepAdamSchiff
DOJ has accepted our offer, and will begin turning over to the Committee twelve categories of counterintelligence and foreign intelligence materials beginning this week.

Our subpoena will remain in effect, and be enforced should DOJ fail to comply with the full document request.

08:41 - 22 May 2019

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@kyledcheney
NEWS: House Judiciary Committee Chairman NADLER insisted the House should hold BARR in contempt the first week of June, when they return from Memorial Day recess, according to sources in the room.
09:33 - 22 May 2019

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

ok, next:

Clinton’s impeachment was in 1998. Al Gore lost partly due to Clinton’s stench from the impeachment. The state of the economy didn’t matter. Enough people had Clinton fatigue and wanted a person with moral standards in the White House.

This made way for Bush and his born again rhetoric.