Cold War II: The United States vs Trump and Co. A Russian Affair

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The Hill
3 hrs ·
President Trump joked about serving as many as five terms in the White House during a Pennsylvania campaign rally: "Now we're gonna have a second time... And maybe if we really like it a lot and if things keep going like they going we will do what we have to do, we'll do a three [terms] and a four, and a five."

About this website

THEHILL.COM

Trump jokes about serving as many as five terms
"No, we're going to have another one and it's going to be great," Trump said.

perfectly normal
Like I keep saying. It’s going to require violence to remove him, and the longer people take to act, the more violence it will take :francis:

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
From the way the Republicans have been beating Pelosi for as long as I can remember, she sounds completely shell shocked. She's afraid to do anything. If she expressed that they won't go for impeachment because of a compromised Senate and she would continue to go on about the impeachable crimes he's committed, I could live with not pushing for impeachment. She's really coming off like she's petrified of doing anything because the repubs will find a way to use it against her

They got shyt on her they have too.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
From the way the Republicans have been beating Pelosi for as long as I can remember, she sounds completely shell shocked. She's afraid to do anything. If she expressed that they won't go for impeachment because of a compromised Senate and she would continue to go on about the impeachable crimes he's committed, I could live with not pushing for impeachment. She's really coming off like she's petrified of doing anything because the repubs will find a way to use it against her
The republicans won the house in 2010. She knows Americans are dumb as hell.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
What’s the point of laws, rules, government, if they can just NOT show up after a subpoena?
This all a precursor to when the dems win the election next year Trump can just say No, didn't happen. Fake news.

He's basically just saying, oh you guys won the HOUSE? No...i don't think so. Go ahead and subpoena us. We aren't going to comply. Because we don't recognize you. Only we can win, only we can make the rules.

Notice how quiet the repubs are. Not a peep. Romney opens his mouth just to say impeachment isn't warranted while they defy every subpoena and the rule of law. This runs deep and the repubs are all in on it.

All it would take is for McConnell to say, no Mr. President you are not above the law and must comply.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Just throwing this out there because I was thinking about it.

So you know how there have long been reports of racists joining the police and military as a way to continue their violence aganist groups they hate? Well, I think IF Trump pardons Gallagher, he is doing to try to get as many of those types to support his "I'm president forever" bullshyt with a wink wink, I'll pardon you for war crimes. I dont know, just spit balling but I wouldnt doubt this is his thinking.

Last edited:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Trump's been floating president for life since at least his first meet up with Xi.

This is from a year ago if you don't recall:

President Donald Trump continued his longtime trend of admiring dictators on Saturday, musing in closed-door remarks at his golf club in Florida that the abolition of term limits for China’s Xi Jinping was not only “great,” but a potential model for American democracy. “He’s now president for life,” Trump told Republican donors, according to CNN. “President for life. And he’s great. And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll give that a shot some day.” Trump’s comments, made during a lunchtime fundraiser at his Mar-a-Lago resort in Palm Beach, Florida, also decried the American electoral process as “rigged” against him. “I’m telling you, it’s a rigged system folks. I’ve been saying that for a long time. It’s a rigged system. And we don’t have the right people in there yet. We have a lot of great people, but certain things, we don’t have the right people.“
Trump on China’s ‘President for Life’ Power Grab: Maybe We Should Try That

Maybe he's finally getting the right people in there. :yeshrug:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA

Honestly it seems like the Dems and people on the Coli are arguing along the same line. That punishing Trump with exposure is more important than the outcome and the other side is what is the point if we know the outcome.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
The number one reason impeachment isn't front and center is because the elections are close. People bash the left for focusing on the election and bash the left for not impeaching. :hula:

It's too much manpower to focus on both. Don't be obtuse.

Long term winning the election is much more important. But I know most folks can't look beyond the bridge of their nose

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
The number one reason impeachment isn't front and center is because the elections are close. People bash the left for focusing on the election and bash the left for not impeaching. :hula:

Long term winning the election is much more important. But I know most folks can't look beyond the bridge of their nose
Some people want to wage a battle they can’t win when the end of the war is within grasp.

You can play these DOJ games with Muller, Barr and everyone else, or you focus on winning not only the presidency but the senate. And you take copious notes. This president is clearly highlighting the problems the next congress can possible address if they are serious about fixing problems.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת

Presidential candidates would not stop campaigning during an impeachment process just like congress is not involved until a party nominee is selected in the election process. This would be like saying that you can't pursue all of these committee investigations because there is a large field of D's running for president. It simply is not true.

And if D's decided today to introduce articles of impeachment, the articles themselves could be drawn up in a matter of days. Impeachment is no more additional work than the current ongoing investigations that are currently taking place or subsequently will take place from evidence gathered.

This concept of not being able to do both is simply cover for House leadership being overly cautious and you can see this with the excuse Peolosi gave of impeachment drowning out D legislative agenda. As if that is not happening on a daily basis now since the media is not reporting on their legislative agenda and they are ineffective in delivering that messaging outside of the media.

Last edited: