Cold War II: The United States vs Trump and Co. A Russian Affair

DaKidFromNoWhere

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tar Heel State
Just throwing this out there because I was thinking about it.

So you know how there have long been reports of racists joining the police and military as a way to continue their violence aganist groups they hate? Well, I think IF Trump pardons Gallagher, he is doing to try to get as many of those types to support his "I'm president forever" bullshyt with a wink wink, I'll pardon you for war crimes. I dont know, just spit balling but I wouldnt doubt this is his thinking.
Me and you been thinking the same.
Building his own person Army up and folks not realizing it.

Daps
:mindblown:

Bushes :camby:

What the fukk does this even mean? :what:

:snoop:

I can't :fukkit:

Dems in office remind me of those talking trees in Lord of The Rings. The entire civilization is on the brink of destruction and they're taking weeks to decide which color ties they should wear to the meeting that will decide whether or not decaf coffee should be served at a meeting they'll convene to prepare proceedings on whether or not the term "impeachment" should be used when speaking to reporters from now on.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Dems in office remind me of those talking trees in Lord of The Rings. The entire civilization is on the brink of destruction and they're taking weeks to decide which color ties they should wear to the meeting that will decide whether or not decaf coffee should be served at a meeting they'll convene to prepare proceedings on whether or not the term "impeachment" should be used when speaking to reporters from now on.
You can’t call impeachment now because he’s going to cancel the elections next November.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
I know you are troll, and personally you are one of the less annoying trolls on here. But wtf are you talking about :dwillhuh:
Your posts should be viewed with the idea that they will be used as evidence against you. You should acronyms/abbreviations with phrases and you should purposefully misspell words.