Cold War II: The United States vs Trump and Co. A Russian Affair

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@ZoeTillman
Senate Judiciary Committee Chair Lindsey Graham has invited special counsel Robert Mueller to come testify if he'd like to, specifically about his discussion with AG Barr about Barr's summary of Mueller's conclusions
13:41 - 3 May 2019

Daps
:francis: I volunteered in Florida for the midterms on the gillum campaign. In due time I’ll go and campaign and canvass . shyt takes a toll on you if you lose.
The losing didnt bother me because this war is never ending, its the energy Dem leadership is giving off. Like damn we don't need a hero, just someone with power doing something more than being concerned and disturbed

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
The losing didnt bother me because this war is never ending, its the energy Dem leadership is giving off. Like damn we don't need a hero, just someone with power doing something more than being concerned and disturbed
They have been in office 5 months. They are passing dead legislation. And they are showing restraint.

Have we started wondering if the republicans take back the house?

Daps
They have been in office 5 months. They are passing dead legislation. And they are showing restraint.

Have we started wondering if the republicans take back the house?
Ive taken a break from wondering what stupid people will do in 2020 tbh. I plan on worrying about that when I get ready to start canvassing again. The way I see it though, the GOP will be living or dying by Trump, and Trump appeal isn't widespread. I havent looked at any sort of evidence to make an informed opinion, but America is a mess with shyt constantly going wrong. Trump consistently handles these situations backwards, fukking up public opinion. All the drama he has dealt with this year has been shyt of his own doing, he hasn't even had to run the natural disaster/shooting/racially charged event circuit yet. It doesn't feel likely that the house will flip back in 2 years because the Dems didn't know what to do with a rabid dog

:lupe:Senate is what has me worried. We are fast approaching a place where bandaid solutions won't cut it at all, and at that point its too late. I feel bad for everyone saying they're tired, all this is only the beginning

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Ive taken a break from wondering what stupid people will do in 2020 tbh. I plan on worrying about that when I get ready to start canvassing again. The way I see it though, the GOP will be living or dying by Trump, and Trump appeal isn't widespread. I havent looked at any sort of evidence to make an informed opinion, but America is a mess with shyt constantly going wrong. Trump consistently handles these situations backwards, fukking up public opinion. All the drama he has dealt with this year has been shyt of his own doing, he hasn't even had to run the natural disaster/shooting/racially charged event circuit yet. It doesn't feel likely that the house will flip back in 2 years because the Dems didn't know what to do with a rabid dog

:lupe:Senate is what has me worried. We are fast approaching a place where bandaid solutions won't cut it at all, and at that point its too late. I feel bad for everyone saying they're tired, all this is only the beginning
Reality is that the senate cannot continue to exist as it presently does for this nation to function going forward it’s what rule by minority looks like. Maybe 2 million people in Wyoming, Montana, north and South Dakota combined, yet they each get two senators, while New York and Florida with 20 million each get 2, California with 40 million gets 2, New Jersey with 9 million gets 2 just to name a few. The senate is arguably the country’s biggest roadblock to functioning properly.