Cold War II: The United States vs Trump and Co. A Russian Affair

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i guess i want mueller to testify, but im wondering if its not almost time to just hang this up

i mean im watching cnn interviewing dems about this and i feel secondhand embarrassed for them. don mcgan, tad devine :mjlol: none of this bullshyt is gonna deliver the death blow

forget about mueller and focus 100 percent on getting his taxes. this fukkin thing is finished

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
i guess i want mueller to testify, but im wondering if its not almost time to just hang this up

i mean im watching cnn interviewing dems about this and i feel secondhand embarrassed for them. don mcgan, tad devine :mjlol: none of this bullshyt is gonna deliver the death blow

forget about mueller and focus 100 percent on getting his taxes. this fukkin thing is finished
After Mueller they'll hang it up most likely.

But they can't let these sleezy b*stards get off lightly. They have to question Mueller to put it to bed. He's the guy we've been wanting to hear from for 2 years. They have to see this through. No way around it. Trump will claim vindication again after that. At the same time get his taxes, get his financials.

And

They have to expose these frauds even more. They have to bring in Mcgahan and security clearance dude. They have to all be made examples of.

If the dems are gonna get pushed around they have to play the cards they do have.

:manny:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The Hill
7 hrs ·
JUST IN: House Oversight and Reform Committee Chairman Elijah Cummings says the White House blocked a former official from answering questions "whenever there was any mention of Ivanka or any mention of Mr. Kushner" during a recent closed-door interview.

About this website

THEHILL.COM

House Oversight chair says Trump admin blocked ex-official from talking about Ivanka, Kushner’s clearances
“They wouldn’t touch it,” Cummings told reporters. “And that’s one of the reasons we were so concerned about having the White House counsel there."

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Democrats have Trump's foolishness, upcoming elections and running a successful campaign for the White House. All pretty much landing in their lap like a sucker punch. In spite of this, dude's expect them to be some kind of SuperParty and hit every single cylinder at full rpms each and every time. I'm glad you all aren't involved in politics. When you don't have time to fight every single battle you fight the ones you can win. That's rocket science to more than a few posters here. Took midterms....had an oversight committe that has performed perfectly with what they've been given. Still not good enough. Folks have a personal investment in what happens with trump. shyt is strange as hell. The Democrat party isn't your personal watchdog. And the world is bigger than trump. Trust me.

You need to step back if this shyt is that personal to you.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Democrats have Trump's foolishness, upcoming elections and running a successful campaign for the White House. All pretty much landing in their lap like a sucker punch. In spite of this, dude's expect them to be some kind of SuperParty and hit every single cylinder at full rpms each and every time. I'm glad you all aren't involved in politics. When you don't have time to fight every single battle you fight the ones you can win. That's rocket science to more than a few posters here. Took midterms....had an oversight committe that has performed perfectly with what they've been given. Still not good enough. Folks have a personal investment in what happens with trump. shyt is strange as hell. The Democrat party isn't your personal watchdog. And the world is bigger than trump. Trust me.

Breh I come in here and look at what everyone is saying and shyt is depressing man.:francis: Like no one sounds like they have faith.

Even @tru_m.a.c doesnt sound as positive as he did last year.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

full

You're right. Shame on us for not appreciating this masterclass in oversight.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Well.....I almost gotten kicked out of this forum for recommending that one thing about getting rid of these Republicans.....but people call that too extreme and can get Feds looking into this website.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Breh I come in here and look at what everyone is saying and shyt is depressing man.:francis: Like no one sounds like they have faith.

Even @tru_m.a.c doesnt sound as positive as he did last year.
It's the party and the voters who compose the party man.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
@acri1 seems pretty upbeat
You guys should be out organizing.

Think of this as a war against the white walkers. You need every man woman and child in the north on the battlefield. If you know a 16 year old you should be on your R Kelly steeze. If they won’t be 18 by Election Day leave those little ass kids alone.

What 3 states that turned the election? That is where you make your stand.

Do not put your hopes in Florida. I don’t think there have been any polls from Virginia or North Carolina.

People have spent the last 3 years telling us this isn’t normal and yet have been acting like it is. Mothafukkas won the house and like god has blessed them.

Last edited: