Cold War II: The United States vs Trump and Co. A Russian Affair

DaKidFromNoWhere

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tar Heel State
You guys should be out organizing.

Think of this as a war against the white walkers. You need every man woman and child in the north on the battlefield. If you know a 16 year old you should be on your R Kelly steeze. If they won’t be 18 by Election Day leave those little ass kids alone.

What 3 states that turned the election? That is where you make your stand.

Do not put your hopes in Florida. I don’t think there have been any polls from Virginia or North Carolina.

People have spent the last 3 years telling us this isn’t normal and yet have been acting like it is. Mothafukkas won the house and like god has blessed them.
I live in NC
Folks don't even give a fukk our senator has not even read the report or that we just went through a voting scandal.
I admire you guys having hope but I see majority of this country being more concerned with pop culture rather than politics. And even when they talk politics(speaking about Democrats)it is only about their own personal agenda not saving this country as a whole.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
The Hill
3 hrs ·
A beluga whale allegedly used as a Russian spy is refusing to leave the Norwegian port where it was discovered with what is believed to be Kremlin technology, leaving officials unsure what do with it.

About this website

THEHILL.COM

Beluga whale allegedly used as Russian spy is refusing to leave Norwegian port

What does one do?

Take the device off of it and kill it.

@acri1 seems pretty upbeat

:mjlol:

@NY's #1 Draft Pick I'm great if that helps. Im angry, not sad. I'm ready to send some of these mofos into their retirements. We need more AOC's and IIhan's and less soft ass Hoyer's and Pelois's

Last edited:

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You guys should be out organizing.

Think of this as a war against the white walkers. You need every man woman and child in the north on the battlefield. If you know a 16 year old you should be on your R Kelly steeze. If they won’t be 18 by Election Day leave those little ass kids alone.

What 3 states that turned the election? That is where you make your stand.

Do not put your hopes in Florida. I don’t think there have been any polls from Virginia or North Carolina.

People have spent the last 3 years telling us this isn’t normal and yet have been acting like it is. Mothafukkas won the house and like god has blessed them.
:francis: I volunteered in Florida for the midterms on the gillum campaign. In due time I’ll go and campaign and canvass . shyt takes a toll on you if you lose.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
:francis: I volunteered in Florida for the midterms on the gillum campaign. In due time I’ll go and campaign and canvass . shyt takes a toll on you if you lose.
Only volunteering I'm doing is for someone who is going to primary these old heads. 60 yr old + Dems have lost me. (outside of the Queen's Waters, Lee and Bass)

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Why isn’t Barr in jail for contempt of court right now :dahell:

Meanwhile my what are you doing abt 2020 thread is on the 976th page

Keep complaining folka
Because people legit think that the Mueller Report exonerated this man and most of them have'nt even read it or seen the evidence...including Barr

You can champion progressive ideals and still come to the conclusion that this man is clearly guilty as shyt and that the Republican Party is protecting him, thus resulting in all those same progressive ideals being dead in the water when it comes to them being legislated or even discussed.