Cold War II: The United States vs Trump and Co. A Russian Affair

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Can they subpoena him? Wasn't their word that refusal to appear could be an impeachable offense? Does that apply to Barr?

My understanding and what other people have wrote is that they're going to through this process so if it goes to a court things will be in their favor.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
It's May 2019, way too early to waive the white flag on picking up seats in the senate.
:dwillhuh: Sir what are these unforeseen generational shifts you expect to occur overnight? We're losing state seats RIGHT NOW. We're losing DA races RIGHT NOW.

And it's partly because y'all keep repeating MSNBC stats about "favorable senate races"

The Senate races HAVE ALREADY BEGUN. With the loss of the supreme court race in Wisconsin last month voter protections CANNOT be put in place for ANOTHER DECADE. North Carolina dems started declaring months ago and have gotten no support.

My posts aren't white flags. They are Mount Everest sized red flags that continue to be ignored because of tv pundits WHO GET PAID TO TELL YOU EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT.

In Texas, state lawmakers are considering adding criminal penalties for people who improperly fill out voter registration forms. Arizona Republicans are proposing new voting rules that could make it more complicated to cast an early ballot. In Tennessee, GOP lawmakers are considering a bill that would fine groups involved in voter registration drives that submit incomplete forms.

Last fall, Arizona Republicans saw their total control of all statewide offices shattered by surging Democratic turnout, losing four of nine statewide races — including a U.S. Senate seat. Democrats view the state's other Senate seat as one of their best pickup opportunities in 2020. In Texas, record turnout helped Democrats flip two congressional and 12 state legislative seats — not to mention come closer than they have in decades in the Senate race. While Tennessee wasn't ultimately competitive in 2018, there was a surge of newly registered voters in the Democratic strongholds of Memphis and Nashville.
NPR Choice page

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA

:mindblown: you guys frustrate the fukk out of me because y'all keep parroting MSNBC talking points. Those pundits are not putting in the work. They're focused on blowjobs and foot rubs in NY and DC. They don't understand ANY state issues.

The only favorable seat is Colorado. Arizona is an absolute toss-up. Every seat that needs to be flipped is lean R.

Stop making blanket statements if you're not going to identify the specific favorable seats that dems can win AND THE CANDIDATE WHO WILL WIN IT.

:hubie: but don't mind me. I just stick to the numbers.

:snoop: fukk.

I've said this for two years. Republicans have decided to become a state party. As long as they can stop the Dems from legislating, they'll just burn the states they live in to the ground with their policies and on the off-chance they win the White House, just start dismantling policies through executive orders.

They don't really care about the White House. That's why they haven't run on any new policies.

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
I've said this for two years. Republicans have decided to become a state party. As long as they can stop the Dems from legislating, they'll just burn the states they live in to the ground with their policies and on the off-chance they win the White House, just start dismantling policies through executive orders.

They don't really care about the White House. That's why they haven't run on any new policies.
It's all about the courts, they see the changing demographics and views in the country. The courts will be their last vestige of power

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
Yo this James Comey Op Ed in The NY Times is the best description of this maggot that I’ve ever heard

Goddam

:ohlawd:

It’s gonna take years to wipe away the stench of this swine from the White House

It’s still :pacspit: Comey

We wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for his fukkery report no one asked for