Cold War II: The United States vs Trump and Co. A Russian Affair

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because I know I'm not the only one.

D5gRhlWX4AE0nUz.jpg:large

He also said Mueller wasn't a career prosecutor but a political appointee and probably didn't write it. Those are pretty heavy shots to be taking.
lmao I googled that bytch too. The leaks of Barr Vs Mueller going at each other necks seem to be real after this hearing. This shyt got so much twist and turns lmao.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
lmao I googled that bytch too. The leaks of Barr Vs Mueller going at each other necks seem to be real after this hearing. This shyt got so much twist and turns lmao.

Told y'all from day one that Barr was jealous of the praise Mueller was getting and made this all personal to him because Mueller didn't agree with lots of things he did. Then, Bush and Obama put him in charge of the 9/11 probe and he became an icon overnight .

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Dems have a much more favorable Senate map in 2020 than they did in 2018

:mindblown: you guys frustrate the fukk out of me because y'all keep parroting MSNBC talking points. Those pundits are not putting in the work. They're focused on blowjobs and foot rubs in NY and DC. They don't understand ANY state issues.

The only favorable seat is Colorado. Arizona is an absolute toss-up. Every seat that needs to be flipped is lean R.

Stop making blanket statements if you're not going to identify the specific favorable seats that dems can win AND THE CANDIDATE WHO WILL WIN IT.

:hubie: but don't mind me. I just stick to the numbers.

:snoop: fukk.

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
Just watched then Kamala Barr exchange

:wow:

She had that man twisting and turning in his seat, asking for help from his attorneys

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

:mindblown: you guys frustrate the fukk out of me because y'all keep parroting MSNBC talking points. Those pundits are not putting in the work. They're focused on blowjobs and foot rubs in NY and DC. They don't understand ANY state issues.

The only favorable seat is Colorado. Arizona is an absolute toss-up. Every seat that needs to be flipped is lean R.

Stop making blanket statements if you're not going to identify the specific favorable seats that dems can win AND THE CANDIDATE WHO WILL WIN IT.

:hubie: but don't mind me. I just stick to the numbers.

:snoop: fukk.

It's May 2019, way too early to waive the white flag on picking up seats in the senate.