Cold Approach Crew, Do yall call the chicks once yall get the numbers or just text and try to set something up?

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
+30 Years ago, ancient times I know, when we only started having cell phones and texting was not something widely available, we ancient men would receive the phone number of our prospects. Some of us would call the next day, some of us would call after a few days, and then there was me. I would sometimes forget or lose the number and never call...

Years later, with those lost prospects long forgotten, I was at a Spelman graduation enjoying the festivities. Out of no where, a woman I had not seen since my freshman year (which was 5 years prior to this event ), came up to me and blurted out, "You never called!". She was right, I had lost her number.

Why did I tell this story. I don't know, I am an old man, so indulge my reminiscing. Wait, I have a lesson that can be given from this. "Sometimes, the one who never called, is the one remembered by her". Yea, that sounds like a good lesson.