Cokeboy 2.0 Is Following WCW’s Demise Step by Step: Gave Sasha/Mercedes Creative Control

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
While speaking to TMZ on Friday, Mercedes was asked if she had creative control in AEW.

"I feel like here at AEW, all of my dreams and opportunity is just endless. So, of course, being the TBS champion and this Sunday at Forbidden Door, I'm about to be two-time champion. I'm going to be the TBS champion and the New Japan Strong Champion. So, yes, this little creativity that I have of taking all the belts and going global is beautiful."

When pressed further on if she had creative control in the company, Mone noted that she does have creative control but works closely with Tony Khan.

"I mean, because I got this. I think just every single week you got to watch. Yes, I have creative control, but I work with Tony Khan very closely. So it's great. It's a great combo."

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
While speaking to TMZ on Friday, Mercedes was asked if she had creative control in AEW.

"I feel like here at AEW, all of my dreams and opportunity is just endless. So, of course, being the TBS champion and this Sunday at Forbidden Door, I'm about to be two-time champion. I'm going to be the TBS champion and the New Japan Strong Champion. So, yes, this little creativity that I have of taking all the belts and going global is beautiful."

When pressed further on if she had creative control in the company, Mone noted that she does have creative control but works closely with Tony Khan.

"I mean, because I got this. I think just every single week you got to watch. Yes, I have creative control, but I work with Tony Khan very closely. So it's great. It's a great combo."
you hate black women!!

Silkk

Daps
This another reason why I cant stand :bryan: unselfish ass sometimes. He probably has it too but doesn’t use it whereas it’s clear as day the other ones who apparently have it: Mox, Jericho, and im sure Punk did always made sure they were kept booked strong.

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
This another reason why I cant stand :bryan: unselfish ass sometimes. He probably has it too but doesn’t use it whereas it’s clear as day the other ones who apparently have it: Mox, Jericho, and im sure Punk did always made sure they were kept booked strong.

when he was sitting in on creative towards the end of his WWE run he used his influence to book himself against bum ass Drew Gulak :beli:

Silkk

Daps
Inb4

But but Roman has his own creative :troll:

Roman Brock Rock Charlotte Becky & others control their own creative to an extent but they still had/have people writing for them

What Tony probably does is

Ok whatever you want Mercedes :ehh:

With no rhyme or reason
Nah they ain’t got that. We’ve seen them both have bytch fits over a lot of things in the past.

Brock will either just dip or change the match completely if he don’t want to do it lol. Idk if i’d call that creative control looking back at some of the Ls Brock has taken since come back. That first L in his comeback match vs Cena, The HHH feud :scust:

Roman likely has it for everything outside of finishes.

Rock no doubt.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Posted yesterday:

IMG-5622.jpg

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Creative control doesn't always mean full creative control. I wouldn't be surprised if more people have creative control as well. Mercedes is a veteran so obviously she's gonna have some control compared to a younger less experienced talent. She prolly gets say on what her character does and who she works with. Giving her ideas and input. Everyone should have some creative control. Obviously you need people like TK to make final decision but the wrestlers helping isn't a bad thing. Long as they all work together to get things done. She not bout to book herself to win every single title in the company, njpw, cmll, and everywhere else.