Cojoined twins got married

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Reading this story melted my head.

So the nicca only married one of them. They both can feel the fuccin, so he's both commiting adultery and technically r*pe on the twin that he isn't married to. And the twins want separate husbands and children. How tf is that gonna work? How tf is the other twin gonna date someone else?

Have they actually sat down and thought through the logistics of this? :what:

And I get there is someone out there for everyone, and everyone deserves a chance to have their own form of happiness but dude is a whole weirdo off jump.
Sounds like buddy gonna be sharing them holes soon no homo :dame:

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
When one dies the clock starts on the other one. Probably within a couple of hours.
Probably sooner. Here is a cast of Chang and Eng Bunker, the original Siamese Twins. They only were only connected by a relatively small piece of flesh, but because enough veins ran between them, When Chang Died, Eng died a few hours later, possibly due to blood loss. Eng was pumping blood to his brother, but wasnt getting any back in return. These sisters share an entire bottom half.

fo_chang-eng.jpg

Fill Collins

I didn't mean to verge!
Daps
Probably sooner. Here is a cast of Chang and Eng Bunker, the original Siamese Twins. They only were only connected by a relatively small piece of flesh, but because enough veins ran between them, When Chang Died, Eng died a few hours later, possibly due to blood loss. Eng was pumping blood to his brother, but wasnt getting any back in return. These sisters share an entire bottom half.

fo_chang-eng.jpg

Those fakkits were slave owners and their hapa children fought for the confederacy :scust:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Okay, hear me out, would you refuse the offer if they asked? :jbhmm:
I've had sexual relations with 18 conjoined twins. It's hit or miss. It's hard enough finding one person to vibe with, now try doing that with two people at once and all three of you are there together. Not gonna lie, sometimes violence broke out. They don't show you the conjoined twins with the Mortal Kombat Goro arm set. These hydra headed hoes will give you the 36 piece combo and then hit you up with slow-mo four handed dome grip. Getting two hoes in a full nelson at the same time is :ahh: status.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
This is too fukken weird.

Getting sucked off by two bytches is nice but getting married is some extreme shyt to get it. :pachaha:

If she gets pregnant are they going to have two headed babies?:lupe: