Cojoined twins got married

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
Their anatomy is wild as fukk. They have 2 brains (obviously) 4 lungs, 2 hearts, 2 stomachs, but 1 a$$hole and vag.
giphy.gif

Daps
Can they have kids? I mean if they get pregnant hows that going to be handled? Ones going to always have to deal with the other doing some wild shyt.
They might be able to do IVF, but I don’t know. One of them controls each side of the body. Again, I believe both of them are in a relationship with him. They aren’t like other conjoined twins who have separate bodies.

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
So the little head has to pop a sleeping pill before big head gets busy or does she just pretend she's sleep? and does old dude look over at her just to confirm its go time or he trucking no matter what. what if he wakes up and kiss the wrong girl? i guess they prob chill about it...

you know he be getting head from both though. just in the bed shouting RIGHT!... LEFT.... RIGHT!!! LEFT.. like he on the Dinosaur ride at Disney. he gotta be a nice dude cause soon as we fight im shouting "fukk you and your big headed nosy ass sister thats why she single now"

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
So eventually one sister is going to tell the other sister, "Look here, I'm horny AF, and you are just gonna to have to take that dikk, cause Im getting mine. And I don't want to see you over there making any stupid faces either."

:lolbron:

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
What if the other chicks wants a husband and or boyfriend? :russ: Pure fukkery