Cojoined twins got married

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Daps
Ignant me: How many thangs they got tho?

2 mouths, 1 p*ssy & one a$$hole. He might as well have gotten a reverse mermaid.

main-qimg-7c03e06e4b672c69405449ca8fd6648b-lq

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Y'all stay telling on yaselves. :skip:

That's the 1st thing on yo mind.

Gah damm you a woman hating loser.
In his defense that is a classic cliche thing for women to say when they see a ugly/fat woman with a man and they're single. "I can't believe this ugly b!tch got a husband and I'm by myself":mad:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
In his defense that is a classic cliche thing for women to say when they see a ugly/fat woman with a man and they're single. "I can't believe this ugly b!tch got a husband and I'm by myself":mad:
:unimpressed:

Y'all be on this bytch crying all day over who someone is dating!:mjlol:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dope, there is someone out there everyone.

Reading this story melted my head.

So the nicca only married one of them. They both can feel the fuccin, so he's both commiting adultery and technically r*pe on the twin that he isn't married to. And the twins want separate husbands and children. How tf is that gonna work? How tf is the other twin gonna date someone else?

Have they actually sat down and thought through the logistics of this? :what:

And I get there is someone out there for everyone, and everyone deserves a chance to have their own form of happiness but dude is a whole weirdo off jump.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so when one dies, the other just gotta look at her dead sister all day?
Yo even though the you worded this in an ignorant way you do actually make a good point. They share separate hearts and lungs. If one dies for other reason, the other is going whether they like it or not because of the toxins from rigamortis etc

Unless they can do an emergency surgery...but even then i think if the one on the right passes first it'd be ok but the one on the left covers more body real estate so it'd get extremely techy trying to make her a one head bodied person.

Actually they'd be fucced regardless come to think of it because it says in the article that one twin operates one side of the body.