GtDk39c.png

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
full
: HEY ROMAN REMEMBER WHAT CODY SAID ABOUT YOU IN ROH IN 2017??

full
:NO I DON'T WATCH THE INDY shyt, WHAT HE SAY?

full
: HE SAID YOU WERE A FAT DRUG ADDICT

full
: HE MUST HAVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT LSDEAN AMBROSE

March 31st SmackDown/Pre-WrestleMania production meeting

full
: ALL RIGHT LET'S DISCUSS OUR PLANS FOR THE MAIN EVENT ON SUNDAY

full
: HOLD UP UCE, WE NEED TO DISCUSS CODY TALKING shyt ON THE FAMILY WHEN HE WAS ON THE INDIES

full
: WHAT?

full
: FAT DRUG ADDICT?

full
:DAMNUHHH THAT'S A BURIALUHHH

full
: ANYWAY CONTINUE

full
: SO VINCE AND I WERE THINKING A CROSSROADS FINISH, CLEAN PIN AT ABOUT THE 25 MINUTE MARK

full
: THAT DOESN'T WORK FOR ME BROTHER

full
: NO PROBLEM JOE. WE'RE THINKING OF SOMETHING SPECIAL FOR MANSOOR AT CROWN JEWEL ONCE THE SALE GOES THROUGH

full
:BUT IT WAS MY DREAM TO WIN THE BELT MY FATHER NEVER WON

full
: SHOULD HAVE STAYED IN AEW

Somewhere in Jacksonville....

full

Daps
Cody better hope that this doesn't get addressed. Remember that Roman's cancer came back in 2018. So if he was taking pills in 2017 it was probably to subdue it. Taking a crack at a man fighting cancer will kill Cody's career in one.

In fact lemme go holla at Paul Heyman real quick. :troll:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
All honesty I hope Reigns wins. Cody is trash whose gimmick is still mah daddy
I donā€™t mind Cody winning as long as itā€™s for the WWE World Championship and Rome at least walks away with the Universal.

I personally feel like since he been back they made it way too obvious heā€™s gone get the belt at next Mania from his promo the first Raw after WM. The way they made it obvious he would win the Royal Rumble with vignettes going back to a month before the event.

What the hell did Cody do in AEW that allowed him to come back with so much leverage? :dwillhuh:

AEW fans despised him, and he could not get over for anything. He comes back to the E and is able to command a world title reign AND WM moment like that? He was the most unliked person on the roster by AEW fans and definitely needed WWE more than they needed him. The fact he was able to come back with these demands still has me :gucci: till this day.

Daps
I donā€™t mind Cody winning as long as itā€™s for the WWE World Championship and Rome at least walks away with the Universal.

I personally feel like since he been back they made it way too obvious heā€™s gone get the belt at next Mania from his promo the first Raw after WM. The way they made it obvious he would win the Royal Rumble with vignettes going back to a month before the event.

What the hell did Cody do in AEW that allowed him to come back with so much leverage? :dwillhuh:

AEW fans despised him, and he could not get over for anything. He comes back to the E and is able to command a world title reign AND WM moment like that? He was the most unliked person on the roster by AEW fans and definitely needed WWE more than they needed him. The fact he was able to come back with these demands still has me :gucci: till this day.
What is the point then?:dahell:. Whoever beats Roman should become the Undisputed Champion, period.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
What is the point then?:dahell:. Whoever beats Roman should become the Undisputed Champion, period.
Itā€™s still technically 2 different championships

If they were gone combine it into 1 there wouldnā€™t still be 2 different belts a year later

They even got The Usos defending one tag championship at a time now

Yā€™all forget even tho Raw and SD are the same company, theyā€™re booked as if theyā€™re 2. They each need their own set of belts. This Undisputed shyt was to make Bloodline look more dominant.