Cody Rhodes calls Roman Reigns a fat drug addict at the ROH IPPV

Daps
It’s still technically 2 different championships

If they were gone combine it into 1 there wouldn’t still be 2 different belts a year later

They even got The Usos defending one tag championship at a time now

Y’all forget even tho Raw and SD are the same company, they’re booked as if they’re 2. They each need their own set of belts. This Undisputed shyt was to make Bloodline look more dominant.
1. They can't combine it right now because they're still milking Roman's Universal Title reign. Retiring the Universal Championship now means that Roman's title reign ends and we all know they won't retire the WWE Title. If Roman's title reign had started with the WWE Championship, they would've retired the Universal Title by now.

2. The Tag Titles were unifed at WM25 in 2009. The Champions were still walking around with both Tag Titles, counted as two seperate Tag Team Champions for over a year before they retired the World Tag Team Titles and debuted those ugly Penny belts while keeping the WWE Tag Team Championship lineage intact.

3. Roman ALWAYS defended both belts, The Usos for the majority of their reign defended both titles as well. I'm pretty sure Usos vs Sami and Owens will be for both belts as well.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Nah, they aint gonna screw Cody over this.

They want MJF in 2024 & possibly The Elite to screw over Tony Khan, so they're gonna make sure Cody gets a proper title coronation & run, because they know all the AEW talent is watching.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
full
: HEY ROMAN REMEMBER WHAT CODY SAID ABOUT YOU IN ROH IN 2017??

full
:NO I DON'T WATCH THE INDY shyt, WHAT HE SAY?

full
: HE SAID YOU WERE A FAT DRUG ADDICT

full
: HE MUST HAVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT LSDEAN AMBROSE

March 31st SmackDown/Pre-WrestleMania production meeting

full
: ALL RIGHT LET'S DISCUSS OUR PLANS FOR THE MAIN EVENT ON SUNDAY

full
: HOLD UP UCE, WE NEED TO DISCUSS CODY TALKING shyt ON THE FAMILY WHEN HE WAS ON THE INDIES

full
: WHAT?

full
: FAT DRUG ADDICT?

full
:DAMNUHHH THAT'S A BURIALUHHH

full
: ANYWAY CONTINUE

full
: SO VINCE AND I WERE THINKING A CROSSROADS FINISH, CLEAN PIN AT ABOUT THE 25 MINUTE MARK

full
: THAT DOESN'T WORK FOR ME BROTHER

full
: NO PROBLEM JOE. WE'RE THINKING OF SOMETHING SPECIAL FOR MANSOOR AT CROWN JEWEL ONCE THE SALE GOES THROUGH

full
:BUT IT WAS MY DREAM TO WIN THE BELT MY FATHER NEVER WON

full
: SHOULD HAVE STAYED IN AEW

Somewhere in Jacksonville....

full
bump

:sas2:

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Nah, they aint gonna screw Cody over this.

They want MJF in 2024 & possibly The Elite to screw over Tony Khan, so they're gonna make sure Cody gets a proper title coronation & run, because they know all the AEW talent is watching.
Welp, I was wrong :francis:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
I wouldn’t say they screwed Cody. This just wasn’t his time. He solidified as a main eventer at this point.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
I wouldn’t say they screwed Cody. This just wasn’t his time. He solidified as a main eventer at this point.
It was his time.

There was no other right time than this.

They blew it. This had to be Cokeboy's doing. Nobody with any wrestlin' instincts would've said anything other than put the belt on Cody at Wrestlemania and create the biggest babyface you've had since Cena was actually a babyface.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
It was his time.

They blew it. This had to be Cokeboy's doing. Nobody with any wrestlin' instincts would've said anything other than put the belt on Cody at Wrestlemania and create the biggest babyface you've had since Cena was actually a babyface.
Rome getting to 1000 days and beating Pedro Morales record a month later is a way bigger story than giving Cody the world title when he ain’t even been back 3 months :unimpressed:

People saying Cody being buried are out of their minds. He gone have a big feud with Brock then get his championship moment and it will be even bigger than it woulda been Sunday night.

Love Sosa

Superstar
Daps
It was his time.

Ain’t no way they should stop Roman right before 1000 for their FIRST match. The buildup was great and they both came out better for it. Rematch will be a better story and moment. It was only their first match. He is not buried, the title means more than it has in a long time

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
It was his time.

If he was'nt out all these months, yeah

But Cody is'nt hot enough right now to take the belt off of Roman

So that's why he's gonna feud with Brock, maybe even Cena

I don't think they're gonna give it to him at Summerslam either

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Rome getting to 1000 days and beating Pedro Morales record a month later is a way bigger story than giving Cody the world title when he ain’t even been back 3 months :unimpressed:

People saying Cody being buried are out of their minds. He gone have a big feud with Brock then get his championship moment and it will be even bigger than it woulda been Sunday night.

He definitely wasnt buried. But nothing will be bigger than winning the titles in the main event of Wrestlemania. Especially considering how unpredictable the match was. Cody getting a 2nd opportunity just shows he wont lose it a 2nd time

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps

What record?

Pedro Morales aint got no record :mjlol:

nikkaz tryin' to talk wrasslin and aint never heard of Bruno Sammartino:heh:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
What record?

Pedro Morales aint got no record :mjlol:

nikkaz tryin' to talk wrasslin and aint never heard of Bruno Sammartino:heh:
Who the fukk don’t know who Bruno is? :gucci:

There’s a thread made a few days ago with a bunch of dudes born like 10 years after he dropped the title tombout how over he was during his title reign :bryan:

I didn’t mean record in the strictest sense or maybe used the wrong word, I just meant passing Pedro number of days as champ.