COD Ghost Multiplayer Reveal

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
Just watched the trailer :snooze: I mean, it HAS to be time for the fall off right? Their only innovation this year (besides the damn dog :stopitslime:, is even more ridiculous killstreaks. Here's an idea: STOP WITH THE KILLSTREAKS ALREADY!! Enough is enough. shyt just bogs down the game even more than it already is.

And I saw someone mention if quick scoping will be back: oh, you better believe it. This is the line (the Infinity Ward guys) that started the whole phenomenon. Treyarch fixed it with BO1, but all the "Snipers" (and I use that term loosely, cause QS'ing is NOT Sniping) got their panties in a bunch, so that idiot Vonderhaar brought it back in BO2.

WIth the last 2 COD's, I got 'em for both systems, without paying a dime. If those offers present themselves again, who am I to turn down free shyt, but I'm not spending money on this shyt. No sir.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Just watched the trailer :snooze: I mean, it HAS to be time for the fall off right? Their only innovation this year (besides the damn dog :stopitslime:, is even more ridiculous killstreaks. Here's an idea: STOP WITH THE KILLSTREAKS ALREADY!! Enough is enough. shyt just bogs down the game even more than it already is.

And I saw someone mention if quick scoping will be back: oh, you better believe it. This is the line (the Infinity Ward guys) that started the whole phenomenon. Treyarch fixed it with BO1, but all the "Snipers" (and I use that term loosely, cause QS'ing is NOT Sniping) got their panties in a bunch, so that idiot Vonderhaar brought it back in BO2.

WIth the last 2 COD's, I got 'em for both systems, without paying a dime. If those offers present themselves again, who am I to turn down free shyt, but I'm not spending money on this shyt. No sir.
FloorGeneral and his epic COD rages :blessed:
shyt is pure comedy in-game