CoD Advanced Warfare Official Thread

Hot or not

• Total voters

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps
what do i do brehs, the skillbased matchmaking is fukking me i can't even go positive anymore and in ranked play it is the same

i'm not that good at the fukking game quit putting me up against these dudes i just want to have fun :mjcry:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
what do i do brehs, the skillbased matchmaking is fukking me i can't even go positive anymore and in ranked play it is the same

i'm not that good at the fukking game quit putting me up against these dudes i just want to have fun :mjcry:

I'm taking mine back to get 40 back from Gamestop. It seems all the regular players from when the game first dropped disappeared. Like 50-75% of every room is folks just camping behind shyt or around corners. I like playing ground war and if it's domination it's 3-4 people on each team just camped around B picking off people dumb enough to actually play the objective. I'm still getting at least equal kills to deaths but nothing more frustrating than being on a flag and see three teammates actively run away from it while capturing. I guess it makes some sense if it's skill based matchmaking. My KDR was a decent 1.3.

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps
I'm taking mine back to get 40 back from Gamestop. It seems all the regular players from when the game first dropped disappeared. Like 50-75% of every room is folks just camping behind shyt or around corners. I like playing ground war and if it's domination it's 3-4 people on each team just camped around B picking off people dumb enough to actually play the objective. I'm still getting at least equal kills to deaths but nothing more frustrating than being on a flag and see three teammates actively run away from it while capturing. I guess it makes some sense if it's skill based matchmaking. My KDR was a decent 1.3.

My kdr is about 1.3 as well. I've still got like a 1.2 W/L ratio but it will probably keep dropping if I keep playing objective based games.

Might just force myself to play FFA until I learn spawns and shyt

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps
it already feels nerfed to me :ohhh:

probably that placebo

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
the damage on the smgs need to be raised usually i only mess with assault rifles but i love the feel of the smgs in here but theyrre too weak