CoD Advanced Warfare Official Thread

Hot or not

• Total voters

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
true for SONY and untrue for XBOX from my experience. All the COD heads @HALLOWEEN @Newark88 knew when I made the switch to PS3 for MW2 and BO1 I was actually more on the PS3 at one point but people basically refused to play objectives. Maybe it was because of the lack of mic use. On the Xbox side we can all tell you we play objectives to the point that @HALLOWEEN thought I was in a party because our whole team was in sync. My boy told me ppl who play on the PS4 are basically playing TDM 90% of the time. He said some guy went 50-10 with 1 capture the whole game :smh:

Another thing I have seen in COD on XBL so far is less racist trolls. I don't see that many racist names either. Ppl actually use their mic and/or their common sense. Classic Playlists though :scusthov:

Everyone has mics on both systems standard, but the games I've been in, it can be pretty bad. When you play with cats with clan tags it's good, but there's still those clowns who do it and I don't think that is isolated to just one system.

HALLOWEEN

Pro
Daps
Reppin
http://i32.tinypic.com/ejvi9e.gif
true for SONY and untrue for XBOX from my experience. All the COD heads @HALLOWEEN @Newark88 knew when I made the switch to PS3 for MW2 and BO1 I was actually more on the PS3 at one point but people basically refused to play objectives. Maybe it was because of the lack of mic use. On the Xbox side we can all tell you we play objectives to the point that @HALLOWEEN thought I was in a party because our whole team was in sync. My boy told me ppl who play on the PS4 are basically playing TDM 90% of the time. He said some guy went 50-10 with 1 capture the whole game :smh:

Another thing I have seen in COD on XBL so far is less racist trolls. I don't see that many racist names either. Ppl actually use their mic and/or their common sense. Classic Playlists though :scusthov:
:umad: lol j.k.

But I do enjoy classic better. I think I'll be renewing my g/t with these holiday deals.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Everyone has mics on both systems standard, but the games I've been in, it can be pretty bad. When you play with cats with clan tags it's good, but there's still those clowns who do it and I don't think that is isolated to just one system.

Yes, it's mostly isolated. People on XBox generally play more as a unit. Not everybody trynna boost kills. Maybe it's my luck.

My dude came from a 360 and went PS4 and dude always complaining about his system doe but y'all will see me soon enough

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps
I can't really tell a difference on ps4, I used to play on 360 for years but maybe it's just because I haven't played since mw3

i do notice a few less mics on ps4 but there is for sure not as many annoying ass people on the mics as there was on 360 lol

as far as the gameplay I haven't noticed any difference at all really but again might be just cause I haven't played in a few years

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
PAPA GUIIIIDO!!! lets get some games on today brehbreh.

Iight muuuh. You 'ready snow we gonna get this schmoney at B muuuuuh

Is Michael Sam aka @BLAZO da GAWD gonna be there too though ? hhmmmmmm

:shaq:

I won't play unless he's there with Fleece Johnson though aka @Keep1TReaL Brawla too
hqdefault.jpg

:shaq:

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
will they ever upgrade the SMGs?

these guns need re-balancing BAD

Guns have been re-balanced only on the previous gen consoles as of now. No official patch notes have been released on the gun balances, but so far the Bal has been nerfed and the EM1 has been buffed. Players from the PS3/360 are now saying that there lobbies filled with EM1s.