Hot or not

• Total voters

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
yeah the skill based matchmaking makes it kind of difficult when you're playing alone. Ranked play is where it's at but if you don't have a team idk how well it will work either

why am i the only one playing night games , so depressing and lonely man

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I've given up at this point. Every room I'm in hardly as anyone playing any objectives at all.

I tried playing one objective game on that shyt and it was waste. Everyone plays team deathmatch style regardless of game type, so I just play TDM for the most part.

I'll stick to BF4 for team based shyt.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Been dropping bodies on X box. Will put up a video soon. Did you guys know if you exo jump and land directly on somebody they get killed ? Did it last night and I was like :krs:

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
Whats your favorite exo suit? or do you not use one or prefer to use the perk that gives you an extra grenade?

i been trying out different ones, the hover is useless. got a few sick kills but very rarely did the suit every help. some maps are better suited than others. Exo Ping is my new go to. it radar detects if someone is using any exo ability near you. by far the most helpful suit.

also threat grenades are pointless

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
I tried playing one objective game on that shyt and it was waste. Everyone plays team deathmatch style regardless of game type, so I just play TDM for the most part.

I'll stick to BF4 for team based shyt.

true for SONY and untrue for XBOX from my experience. All the COD heads @HALLOWEEN @Newark88 knew when I made the switch to PS3 for MW2 and BO1 I was actually more on the PS3 at one point but people basically refused to play objectives. Maybe it was because of the lack of mic use. On the Xbox side we can all tell you we play objectives to the point that @HALLOWEEN thought I was in a party because our whole team was in sync. My boy told me ppl who play on the PS4 are basically playing TDM 90% of the time. He said some guy went 50-10 with 1 capture the whole game :smh:

Another thing I have seen in COD on XBL so far is less racist trolls. I don't see that many racist names either. Ppl actually use their mic and/or their common sense. Classic Playlists though :scusthov: