Hot or not

• Total voters

D1renegade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OK
:patrice:

I'm regretting picking this up. The mp is just not my style..
Most of my deaths have been from somebody killing me from behind. I don't even get a chance to react.:aicmon:

Maybe it will get better as I get used to the maps. Regardless, this will be my last COD. I'm just gonna rely on Destiny to give me my mp fps fix.

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Only thing that ever pisses me off about playing CoD is when I get stupid ass players playing hardcore search,going 1-11 playing like complete retards :mindblown:
I'm like,go play dom or team dm with the rest of the scrubs,how can it be fun for them to be getting slaughtered game in and out :scusthov:

HALLOWEEN

Pro
Daps
Reppin
http://i32.tinypic.com/ejvi9e.gif
Only thing that ever pisses me off about playing CoD is when I get stupid ass players playing hardcore search,going 1-11 playing like complete retards :mindblown:
I'm like,go play dom or team dm with the rest of the scrubs,how can it be fun for them to be getting slaughtered game in and out :scusthov:

You play on the xbox? I love HCTDM

On my first S&D match my teammate killed me as i planted the bomb :dwillhuh:

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
You play on the xbox? I love HCTDM

On my first S&D match my teammate killed me as i planted the bomb :dwillhuh:
Yea that will happen if they in their own party,mostly if there is like one guy on another tram or if u took forever holding to bomb when they had a site clear,yea I'm on the x1,add me-Ron Sippa

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
What are the classes? I've tried different combinations and they don't seem to change much score wise. The only perks I change are the 3rd tiers. They need to move hardline or scavenger and rebalance. I think Toughness needs to go. Give everyone the same flinch.

Got the update today and nothings changed on the Xbone connection wise in the games I played.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
That M14 or whatever is my favorite gun. I do so much better with that(still trash but whatever)