CoD Advanced Warfare Official Thread

Hot or not

• Total voters

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
This is definitely harder to learn than previous titles. I play dolo so you know my w/l is shyt

Yall recommend uav and care package?

Mic attachment is essential as any decent player is using a silencer
UAV, and if you want you can add some of the upgrades to it. Might take you longer, but hey. Care packages are good, but not really worth since you get supply drops damn near every other game. You need to play silent in this game.

Also, if y'all doing bad just play classic. More slower and you can run and gun if you want.

oO J Smooth Oo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uk
UAV, and if you want you can add some of the upgrades to it. Might take you longer, but hey. Care packages are good, but not really worth since you get supply drops damn near every other game. You need to play silent in this game.

Also, if y'all doing bad just play classic. More slower and you can run and gun if you want.

I have been modding the uav

Classic is good but a lot of the maps dont flow as they are designed for this exo suite. Im liking it just harder than ever. Need to know the maps

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
Pros:
- Campaign and Multi both fun. They do the futuristic stuff much better than Ghosts.
- If you used to playing Halo/Destiny/Titanfall the Exo suit and double jump is nothing new but still fun
- Customization is great, Supply drops (loot) already better than Destiny crap. I only played for 2-3hrs and got around five supply drops wit all kinds of custom shyt and weapons.
- Guns seem to be very balanced...nothing OP right now far as I can tell

Cons:
- Maps seem to be only good for ARs/SMGs. Snipers get swarmed because a combo of small/medium size maps, fast boost and exo suit IMO
- I'm run n gun type so it seems I'm getting shot in the back alot or just a shytload of campers right now
- Exo suit boosters seem to be an afterthought. Besides cloaking they don't seem very effective

oO J Smooth Oo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uk
Yall running stock on your ars? Torn between grip silencer and mic on the bal

Guess it depends on playstyle

Grizz

Rookie
Daps
Brought it today and its the best I've played for yearsss. Beasting multiplayer with the KF5 :banderas:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
I'm only playing hardcore. It's so much fun. I'm garbage but I'm still having fun and not getting mad like I used to do.

And whoever said that IMR was beastly wasn't lying.

JAY?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Does anybody else have the issue of the match always starting late. Every time I start a match it's 17 seconds in