CoD Advanced Warfare Official Thread

Hot or not

• Total voters

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
Thanks for the info.. I'll try the arx later today. I was using the ak12.

Your boy was getting washed. :flabbynsick:
IMR is :blessed:

i was putting in work with it

u just gotta get used to the game breh

the first day i was going even or worse every game

yesterday I was :ahh:

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
36-10 :takedat: I'm feeling some lag this should of been a 40-5 game. It's all good though. I just hate up close battles nikkas kill you with the quickness. Game is good once you learn it. And y'all leveling up quick, because it's double xp :mjlol: I thought y'all knew that
whats ur kd right now?

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Scorestreaks are ass and thats if you can get them. That Vulcan only good for a kill if you catch someone spawning. The turrett is :gag: worse then ghost. Everyone just rocking with uav, drones, and care packages. Anyone getting the heavy hitting streaks?

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
Scorestreaks are ass and thats if you can get them. That Vulcan only good for a kill if you catch someone spawning. The turrett is :gag: worse then ghost. Everyone just rocking with uav, drones, and care packages. Anyone getting the heavy hitting streaks?
I've been getting missile strikes haven tried for anything higher

But I mostly play tdm so it's a lot harder to get the higher streaks

1ncognegro

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#SidenikkaGang 804 VA
Ive been playing Hardcore exclusively because its just better to me:blessed:. Im bout to go on my lunch break and get a few games in. Im like a fiend outchea:wtf:

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
Warbird is ass just run UAV and care package

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
I got the Goliath (big mech suit) scorestreak yesterday. Got in expecting to dash/boost around in it, but it's slow as hell. I ended up getting 3-4 kills, pretty disappointing.