CoD Advanced Warfare Official Thread

Hot or not

• Total voters

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just got that boy yesterday. Not gonna lie, i was on the fence about boost jumping, mainly because i hate how floaty it was in Halo... but this game is piff :blessed:

Finished the story, it was alright. MW2 has the goat cod campaign still. Online is a fukk fest. Once I get this load out straight I think I cam pull off 2.00kdr

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
I got the Goliath (big mech suit) scorestreak yesterday. Got in expecting to dash/boost around in it, but it's slow as hell. I ended up getting 3-4 kills, pretty disappointing.
I guess they nerfed it. PPL that got to play the game before it was released said that it was OP as fukk, and that its weaker now than before.

I've played the game a little (just the Combat Readiness and Local against bots) and so far, I kinda like it. I haven't really liked a COD since BO1. I liked BO2 some, but didn't really play it all that much. I'm hoping the expo suit cuts down on all the BS they always tends to drive me away from playing the multiplayer. I'm usually a pretty patient guy, but not when it comes ppl playing like bytches in online games. So w'll see.

I'm gonna play the campaign first before really jumping into MP. I'm usually not all that great at MP, as I like to just run around guns blazing with no regard for staying alive (I'm not one a big fan of those K/D whores), and from the little time I played, my aim was straight dogshyt, but it seems like fun, so I'm hoping I enjoy it.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope the next COD comes back to present day guns. Not digging this future tech.

The game is fun but I'm lost. I always liked smg's and shotguns but the maps favor ar's. That sucks because they finally got rid of claymores and betties yet you can't run n gun. It's hard to get into a rhythm and get streaks. When I do get them they do nothing because there's too many buildings to hide in.

They need to stop bs'ing and give us COD Online already.

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
I party up with random people from the lobby and they're usually good, but I need a party, because some people in this game just be lost.

Level 45 should hit 50 in a few

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:laugh:

It's just a side piece game right now, just a side piece. Nothing can replace catching rocket launchers to the face by @Mowgli
:noah:

My engineer class may be taking a back seat to this assaultnswag. This gun I'm using in dropping that Hammer ! I can't wait till bf5. :noah:

oO J Smooth Oo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uk
This is definitely harder to learn than previous titles. I play dolo so you know my w/l is shyt

Yall recommend uav and care package?

Mic attachment is essential as any decent player is using a silencer