Cocaine Godmother - Grisdelda Blanco Movie/Trailer (Catherine Zeta-Jones/Jan 20th)

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
That's the actual killer. He's talking about the actress. :dahell:
tZOS8.gif

peppe

Superstar
Daps
goddamn she has again like bad milk she was so fine before

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Let me clarify, I mean women (and men) in drug trafficking specifically. The fascination with Griselda Blanco, and her status as a trafficker, is so overblown, and unwarranted. I am just sick of the 80's era of cocaine trafficking, can we move into the 90's and 2000's, it's time.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Lmao at fine ass Catherine zeta jones play Fat ass Griselda :mjlol:
It being on Lifetime is really what has me :mjlol:. They gonna have her act like she was victimized by men all her life and they treated her like shyt which is why she was driven to become a drug trafficker and slaughter hundreds of people. Bet they have a scene with her as a child getting teased by some boys or leg burned by her father with an iron. Somehow men are gonna be the blame for all of her fukkery.

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It being on Lifetime is really what has me :mjlol:. They gonna have her act like she was victimized by men all her life and they treated her like shyt which is why she was driven to become a drug trafficker and slaughter hundreds of people. Bet they have a scene with her as a child getting teased by some boys or leg burned by her father with an iron. Somehow men are gonna be the blame for all of her fukkery.
:russ: :russ: