Coca-Cola Diabetes HELL in Mexico

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Look on the back of a drink….. sodas be like 39 - 41 grams of sugar….

simply lemonade juice is at least at a decent level at 25 grams…

Pop/soda producers know they killin off generations …. but the shyt ain’t sellin no more fr fr…. If not for the restaurant industry pop producers would be folding

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
I need to get a blood test

I dont eat junk food, but I can't stop drinking sugary shyt :mjcry:

You should. I took a blood test back in May and I was in the pre diabetes stage. Had no idea. I was being careless with my eating as well but never thought I would reach this stage despite my dad having diabetes.

Only realize I took a test was because I got into an accident and my doctor wanted me to take a blood test so I could qualify for an MRI or a cat scan or some shyt.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
anyway, soda is bad for you, get on that diet shyt if you grew up on it (don't believe it put holes in your brain, i've been drinking diet since i was a teenager and my brain still functioning at a higher level than most of yours)

Nah, get off soda completely. There's no way Diet Coke is better for the body then water.

I gave up soda over 20 years ago. As a kid I used to drink soda and juice all day. Once I read it was bad for you I quit cold turkey. It's just water but if I want something sweet I'll use an electrolyte powder with Stevia or on a rare occasion coconut water.

As for Mexicans do they even eat vegetables? I'm not just talking about USA Mexican food either. I've watched a bunch of food shows set in Mexico and it's mostly corn and protein.

kingdizzy01

ATXBBOY
Daps
Reppin
ATX x Jersey Devil x Little Caribbean/Flatbush MF
Never understood the “bu bu but Mexican coke uses real cane sugar :gladbron:
Like ok, it’s still sugar

the difference is that syrup like consistency. mexican coke goes down better and doesnt leave your mouth with that corn syrup ‘film’ on the inside of your mouth.

i rarely drink soda, but when i do i get the shyt with real sugar. i dont know wtf that corn syrup shyt is.