Coca-Cola Diabetes HELL in Mexico

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
It's not. Sugar is far worse. The aspartame fake news always spreads. It's nonsense.
Too much aspartame causes neuron damage leading to conditions like Alzheimer's or Parkinson's.

Your body can't metabolise sucralose either. Most diet sodas studies have found that metabolism slows down.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Man i just watched this video last night and shyt is crazy but now i understand why Mexico is(or was for the longest, idk) the obesity capital of the world. Shame tho. One of them ladies said that clean drinking water and coca cola cost about the same and that's wild.

These governments don't be giving any fukks about they people, then wonder why nobody supports them smh
This is not true about governments not caring in Mexico.

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
This is just tragic. I've been going good with quitting sugary drinks myself. I mostly drink water and the once a week pop or juice these days but this mini documentary reminded me wat could've happen to me if I didn't cut down my sugar intake.

Last edited:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
anyway, soda is bad for you, get on that diet shyt if you grew up on it (don't believe it put holes in your brain, i've been drinking diet since i was a teenager and my brain still functioning at a higher level than most of yours)
Diet is worse. I seen aspartame do nasty shyt. Get off that shyt.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
fukk around and be real coke in them shyts.
UKVu0t8.gif