RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
Soda is the devils juice and the source of many health issues
quit sugar as soon as you can, don't wait before its too late
instead use stevia organic sweetener on ur coffee/tea and call it a day

once in a while when you get the strong urge, I recommend this to get the monkey off your back
screen-shot-2018-10-15-at-6-09-54-pm-1539642514.jpg

They taste just like soda but no sugar or those harmful artificial sweeteners
they use Stevia leaf extract

Stevia is a natural sweetener linked to numerous benefits, including lower blood sugar levels. While refined extracts are considered safe, research on whole-leaf and raw products is lacking. When used in moderation, stevia is associated with few side effects and can be a great substitute for refined sugar

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
A month or two ago I was at the store and witnessed a grown man yelling at his mother for buying Coke Zero instead of regular Coke. To the point security came to talk to him…Straight up yelling, no cursing but he was calling her stupid and saying she was ruining his life by…buying Coke Zero. People are really addicted to this shyt.

When I first tried Coke Zero last year I was surprised it tastes the same. On the rare occasion I get a soft drink it’s Coke Zero man. Not trying to drown my mouth in sugar.

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
they got the good coke down there too

i also think indigenous folks on this side of the world (ones without heavy admixture) might be genetically predisposed to addictions (just a thought)

also, about to get me a coke off the strength of the vid :wow:

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
they got the good coke down there too

i also think indigenous folks on this side of the world (ones without heavy admixture) might be genetically predisposed to addictions (just a thought)

also, about to get me a coke off the strength of the vid :wow:
Nah I don’t think so. It’s just that they literally lack the infrastructure to really participate in the economy like that. Or the necessary education due to a fukked up system out there. So they resort to shyt like drinking Coke all day.