Coach K (manager of Yachty, Migos) asks KTT user to perform sexual acts in return for work

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
"I want you to do something mid extreme" :deadmanny:

"He's about your age, same physique as you" :mjlol:

On a serious note, this kind of exploitation and abuse is repugnant, and needs to be exposed on a wide level, and spoken up on.

Edit: not that I believe, regardless if this is true or not, that the industry is swarming with vast conspiracies involving pedophilia, or homosexuality, but I do think it's as rampant as it is in other genres.

Last edited:

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
What the fukk did I just read?
:dahell:
:francis:

I just read the first page and I've been just disgusted for the past 45 minutes!

This gon get ugly for Coach K regardless of it this is fake or not.

WE've talked about this pedophilia and gay shyt and how it's in every damn industry and it's too obvious it's heavy in the game now especially amongst these drug addled soundcloud rappers willing to do anything even if it's sucking nikkas dikks for supreme and kush.

They ain't. I guess some of them think they get on due to hard work and social media posturing...

Nah....them fakkits out there willing to turn nikkas out for them to fulfill their dreams of stardom.

Nothing is as it seems.

This some Dan Schneider/Marc-Collins Rector/LA Reid/Chris Stokes/Lou Perlman level of sexual deviancy.

Watch this thread magically disappear somehow in the next 5 hours tho...
:mjpls:
"The dictators, behind door dikk takers"

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
Nah, not the Migos.

Lil yachty and the rest of them mumble motherfukkers I can understand, but Quavo n em? Nah, I ain't having it.

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
Probably true.

Them PR cats and street teams are
ktpng.gif
right now, finding a way to dismiss the truth. They will flood the internet with explanations, threats and name calling.

The entertainment industry is filthy.

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
That's cause KTT got it first then somebody from KTT made the thread here.

If it is real, it will probably be on those aforementioned sites tomorrow or later tonight via twitter, instagram, facebook, blogs etc.

We know how manyt industry people lurk here but never post. They find shyt like this and then want to claim the credit afterwards.

Edit: It is real.
:snoop:
how was it proven to be real!? :patrice:

just don't trust them cacs