Coach K (manager of Yachty, Migos) asks KTT user to perform sexual acts in return for work

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
g9eVfEt.jpg

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Dude sounds like a super villain.

"Do you require proof?" He says, while stroking his pet Siberian tiger.

With confidence he adds "I can definitely help get you what you need but I would like a favor in return." I could sense the menace behind his words.

He curled his mustache "I will add you after the task is complete."

He takes a sip of red wine, "If that task is handled we can meet Friday evening."
You a fukking fool lmfaoooooo

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
"Do you require proof" :laff:

He's talking like Samuel L. Jackson in "Unbreakable", @Shadow

Need further corroboration before final judgement.

Edit: Comparing that screenshot of pictures of Coach K, it's for sure him, as far as my thinking goes. Whether, that was all said, or who said it, I don't know, but it looks like it's true. Not much there to make me think it isn't.

Last edited:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
What the fukk did I just read?
:dahell:
:francis:

I just read the first page and I've been just disgusted for the past 45 minutes!

This gon get ugly for Coach K regardless of it this is fake or not.

WE've talked about this pedophilia and gay shyt and how it's in every damn industry and it's too obvious it's heavy in the game now especially amongst these drug addled soundcloud rappers willing to do anything even if it's sucking nikkas dikks for supreme and kush.
Tf kinda conspiracy... I don't think them kids at ktt ready for this shyt

They ain't. I guess some of them think they get on due to hard work and social media posturing...

Nah....them fakkits out there willing to turn nikkas out for them to fulfill their dreams of stardom.

Nothing is as it seems.

This some Dan Schneider/Marc-Collins Rector/LA Reid/Chris Stokes/Lou Perlman level of sexual deviancy.

Watch this thread magically disappear somehow in the next 5 hours tho...
:mjpls:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Why none of these media bloggers post this? I don't see it on shaderoom or akademiks. They shook? :patrice:
That's cause KTT got it first then somebody from KTT made the thread here.

If it is real, it will probably be on those aforementioned sites tomorrow or later tonight via twitter, instagram, facebook, blogs etc.

We know how manyt industry people lurk here but never post. They find shyt like this and then want to claim the credit afterwards.

Edit: It is real.
:snoop:

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
Why none of these media bloggers post this? I don't see it on shaderoom or akademiks. They shook? :patrice:
You know how established he is? he manages migos, yatchy etc some of the biggest in the game atm. If this turns out to be fake those who post it are going to be hit with heavy lawsuits, like that hogan and gawker lawsuit. The type of this that can make site close down. If its real, expect more exposes and migos and yatchy gotta explain themselves. THIS IS POTENTIALLY BIG.