Co Workers bringing in Nasty ass food Unappreciation (pic inside)

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
Its this old Vietnamese bytch at my office. She has the same routine. She is constantly washing her hands all the way up to her elbows in the break room sink. The same sink that people wash of their tupperware in and put water into their cup of soup. Then she turns off the tv. Dont ask if u watchin. She straight cuts that bytch off (i dont care i always have on my ipod listening to a podcast), then heats up some seaweed/seafood concoction that smells like death, ass and herpes in the microwave. While that bullshyt is heating up she cuts a orange in half and literally slurps that shyt out of the peel. bytch that shyt is sectioned off naturally, U aint gotta do that. Finally when the seaweed/seafood bowl of ass is warm she sits her flat ass down and takes off her shoes in the same room where ppl are eating. Ole reckless heffa.

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I walked into class this Tuesday and this ratchet ho had a plate of like pot roast or some shyt, with some onions, and like some gooey looking slob on the side.

Everybody that walked into class was like :mindblown: that thing tore the room up, the teacher allows us to eat but there had to be someone to take it to the next level :what:

I once saw a dude eat a cold steak out of a tupperware in a lecture hall. He was :steviej: too.

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
What kinda job was this? :childplease:

nikkas would have to fire me

a small company with a small office contracted by AT&T to do incoming customer service calls.

You coulda quit, they woulda been like :yeshrug: It was a revolving door job for young bucks. You could leave and be replaced the next day, but that reheated seafood smell would linger for a couple days :scusthov: