Co Workers bringing in Nasty ass food Unappreciation (pic inside)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
LOL, one of my homies works with a bunch of indians and they straight up will eat your lunch! My boy left his rice/peas and chicken in the fridge @ work only to come back at lunch with a bite outta his chicken and some of the rice scooped out :heh::heh:

:deadmanny: they bold

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
24q2v4g.gif

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
LOL, one of my homies works with a bunch of indians and they straight up will eat your lunch! My boy left his rice/peas and chicken in the fridge @ work only to come back at lunch with a bite outta his chicken and some of the rice scooped out :heh::heh:

I'm not even bout to blame this on a specific race. my old job was full of nikkas, and the craziest shyt that happened regarding lunch in the fridge was when someone took the meat off one person's sandwich and left two slices of bread.

another time, someone ate all the chicken out of someone's chicken salad and left them with a tupperware of lettuce.

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you want to eat something warm, you should do that outside of the office. Salads, wraps, fukk even sushi I'm cool with. When dudes start heating up pot roasts and curries and soups :beli:

Schmoove

All Star
Daps
Ive said this many times, but I dont fukk wit potlucks at work.

You dont know how nasty these ppl are at home.

fukk around and eat some food at a potluck and go over a co-workers house the next week and be like:wtf:when u see 2 flamingos doin the kid n play, 2 dogs and a lizard walkin all over the counter in the kitchen

Yeah, potluck = call in sick.

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
i worked at one spot where you wasnt allowed to bring in seafood and shyt to work, the owners was on some :birdman: shyt

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
Ahhh nothing is quite like having a co-worker who brings in Kimchi. It's pretty good. But if they don't seal up that damn tupperwear after putting it in the frig....Nightmarish. :whew:

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
i worked at one spot where you wasnt allowed to bring in seafood and shyt to work, the owners was on some :birdman: shyt

:salute::salute::salute:

That shyt should be illegal. A fireable offense. Whole goddamn floor smelling like fish

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Someone's getting fired if this happened to me. Or we're fighting:birdman:

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
Naw I rather starve or eat a bag of chips at lunch instead of eating other people's food.The funny thing is,most of these cats dont wash their hands,yet they bring in food the most :scusthov:

ADK

Cleaner, I got this.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
I walked into class this Tuesday and this ratchet ho had a plate of like pot roast or some shyt, with some onions, and like some gooey looking slob on the side.

Everybody that walked into class was like :mindblown: that thing tore the room up, the teacher allows us to eat but there had to be someone to take it to the next level :what:

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
cottage cheese is great

but in guac ?:shaq2:

:huhldup: idk about guacamole but i doubt if i tasted cottage cheese in guacamole id barf all over the place. I eat nachos with melted cheese/salsa/guacamole all the time i doubt cottage cheese and guacamole is that offensive brah.