Co Workers bringing in Nasty ass food Unappreciation (pic inside)

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
dude do you ever stop trolling? we all know you are just trying to trick someone into buying some nasty store bought guac so you can laugh at them. stop it.

can you read B

95% avocado.. if you made that shyt yourself it wouldnt be 95% avocado

i grew up and still live in LA for 25yrs! who you think knows more about this shyt me(livin in 1 of states that can even fukking grow avocado tress or som lame east coast dude talkin about gravy and mayonaise :scusthov:

FOH you dont know shyt about messican food

stick to cheesteak and clam chowder :huhldup:

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
I hate when the Chinese people bring fish and warm it up in the microwave. Got the whole lunch room stinking like unwashed vag. :gag:

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
LOL, one of my homies works with a bunch of indians and they straight up will eat your lunch! My boy left his rice/peas and chicken in the fridge @ work only to come back at lunch with a bite outta his chicken and some of the rice scooped out :heh::heh:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
can you read B

95% avocado.. if you made that shyt yourself it wouldnt be 95% avocado

i grew up and still live in LA for 25yrs! who you think knows more about this shyt me(livin in 1 of states that can even fukking grow avocado tress or som lame east coast dude talkin about gravy and mayonaise :scusthov:

FOH you dont know shyt about messican food

stick to cheesteak and clam chowder :huhldup:

im from Texas you dumb fukk

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
i used to work with all these pinoys that food :whoa:

They ever bring balut? That shyt looks nasty. :scusthov:

Visit50-pics1.jpg

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
I ain't eating no shyt them fukkers be bringing to work. I see how dirty they are while they at work what am I supposed to think when they getting down at the crib cooking? :shaq2:

"Try my chili verde I made you'll love it." :sitdown:

KiD WavE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Southeast Ohio
you dudes suck at food jesus christ..

first of all cottage cheese is delicious.
Second, guacamole with a bit of mayonaisse for use on a sandwich or a wrap is fukking delicious.... if you think that tastes bad you have horse shyt taste in food :scusthov:

edit and ya u post some store bought guacamole, if you buying store bought guacamole you aren't about this delicious food life. You dudes probably have no idea the shyt comes from an avacado, which aten raw with a fork, is also delicious.

cottage cheese is great

but in guac ?:shaq2:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
They be badgering the fukk outta folks too.

"Wanna try some?! :lupe:"

Me: :mjpls:

Ive said this many times, but I dont fukk wit potlucks at work.

You dont know how nasty these ppl are at home.

fukk around and eat some food at a potluck and go over a co-workers house the next week and be like:wtf:when u see 2 flamingos doin the kid n play, 2 dogs and a lizard walkin all over the counter in the kitchen

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
It was funny because I sensed this shyt during Christmas time. We do these potlucks and people sign up saying what they gonna bring and all that. I noticed the day it was down me and the 5 other nikkas that were working or around the way none of us touched that food. :lupe:

I didn't say nothing till I talked to this sista and asked if you was gonna eat any of that food back there. She said nah "I don't eat no food them whites and mexicans make" I did the :pachaha: and said yeah I thought I was alone. We all said the same thing I ain't trust none of them nasty ass old cacs that work with us.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Ive said this many times, but I dont fukk wit potlucks at work.

You dont know how nasty these ppl are at home.

fukk around and eat some food at a potluck and go over a co-workers house the next week and be like:wtf:when u see 2 flamingos doin the kid n play, 2 dogs and a lizard walkin all over the counter in the kitchen

:thumbsup:

tonyclifton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
avocado

lime juice

salt

cilantro

pepper seed of your choice

a little MEXICAN sour cream

thats it