Co Workers bringing in Nasty ass food Unappreciation (pic inside)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
gy8y2uzy.jpg

Co worker been bragging about her home made guac, she brought it in today...

Come to find out this bytch puts cottage fukking cheese in her guac and not a smidgen of seasoning! shyt was turrable!

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
:scusthov: at cottage cheese in quac. Cottage cheese is damn near the ONLY cheese that I don't like. YUK!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
people who know that im nice in the kitchen always wanna come up to me on some "try this man, this is fantastic, you're gonna love it" shyt, its usually not good.

ive heard of white people putting mayo in their guacamole so cottage cheese doesn't surprise me but that shyt sounds nasty and i would never partake in such activities

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the hell.....

i would declined quick as fvck if they ask me if i wanted some of that

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
you dudes suck at food jesus christ..

first of all cottage cheese is delicious.
Second, guacamole with a bit of mayonaisse for use on a sandwich or a wrap is fukking delicious.... if you think that tastes bad you have horse shyt taste in food :scusthov:

edit and ya u post some store bought guacamole, if you buying store bought guacamole you aren't about this delicious food life. You dudes probably have no idea the shyt comes from an avacado, which aten raw with a fork, is also delicious.

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
:pacspit:store bought guac

im with you on that one bub but this is some other shyt..

Our flagship flavor and most popular guacamole, winner of a Gold Medal for superior taste from the culinary experts at American Masters of Taste. Made with five whole golden-ripe Hass avocados in every pound and seasoned with a perfect balance of spices, our chunky, all-natural Authentic flavor is the gold standard for great-tasting guacamole. All-natural, gluten-free, and Kosher and Halal certified
http://chefsinamerica.org/?cat=12

Hass Avocado, Salt, Evaporated Cane Juice, Red Bell Pepper, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Minced Onion, Citric Acid, Jalapeno Pepper, Cilantro.

the ONLY store bought guac thaat isnt :scusthov:

IF you aint livin in CA FOH talkin to me about guac..

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
im with you on that one bub but this is some other shyt..

Hass Avocado, Salt, Evaporated Cane Juice, Red Bell Pepper, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Minced Onion, Citric Acid, Jalapeno Pepper, Cilantro.

the ONLY store bought guac thaat isnt :scusthov:

dude do you ever stop trolling? we all know you are just trying to trick someone into buying some nasty store bought guac so you can laugh at them. stop it.