co-worker wants to fight me because I told on him for coming in late 3 times.

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
he has come in around 10 minutes late for 3 times in the last month at our job at Rite Aid. he is my age(26) and works stock in the back. i work as a cashier and i was so sick of me and my fellow workers coming in on time and him not that i went to the boss and told on him and got him red carded(yes we have red cards)

one more strike and he is out. he is livid at me right now and pretty much wants to fight me if he sees me outside of the job. i told on him for 2 reasons. first because him not stocking things in time even in 10 minutes i feel has impact on my job. customers ask me at the register for things and i cant get them so it burdens me. second because i realized to make it in the corporate world the people who make it up the ladder first are the people who arnt afraid to cut peoples balls off

i never have had a problem ratting fellow workers out IF they misbehave and i feel it has gotten me up the ladder and good side of my boss on jobs.

should i call the cops on this guy or wait it out and see if it blows over i really dont want to fight him? i dont feel bad and would do it agian no problem

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
Snitch...

you deserve to get your azz beat

how is it snitching? its not like i told the cops on him. he was impacting me on the job and i wont let that happen not when it comes to my money

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
You better be an all star employee while hes there. 10 minutes isnt enough to warrant an attempt at getting someone fired. This behavior eventually catches up to friends because your brain chemistry is being rewired to be a demonic individual which has bigger ramifications on your actual life outside of whatever reward you recieve for telling on people. Typically these people are not employee of the month and hide behind the mistakes of others to cover up their own laziness. The markings of a bad supervisor.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
negged

"you must spread some reputation etc"

ill get your bytchass next time

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
my modo is if you cant do your job someone else will esp in this economey

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
second because i realized to make it in the corporate world the people who make it up the ladder first are the people who arnt afraid to cut peoples balls off

:laugh::laugh:

You're a cashier bruh...let's not get ahead of ourselves.

Snitching to get ahead in retail? .......:flabbynsick:

Ole ''now I'm washing lettuce soon I'll be on fries then the grill'' ass nikka.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
If his tardiness was affecting your work performance then I have no problem with you snitching on him.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:snoop:
if you didnt come at him first about all his bullshyttin and holdin you up, then i gotta ride with the homey pimp

He seems like the type to lie and would say he did, even if he didnt. He thinks a man wants to fight him and his first thought is calling the police, i seriously doubt he has the courage necessary to confront problems without higher authority which is evident in telling on people for being ten minutes late.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
how is it snitching? its not like i told the cops on him. he was impacting me on the job and i wont let that happen not when it comes to my money

Fukkin with the next man's money is just as bad if not worse than going to the cops.

Thats bytchmade and I would fukk you up if I was him..

:pacspit: