Co-worker hasn't seen an MCU movie since Avengers (2012)

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Just make sure he watches Black Panther and tell him he's all good since he seen Avengers already.:lolbron:
Tell him Tchalla and Wakanda is all he needs to understand. All other characters are lame and minor :wow:

Na..... we ain’t finna do that.....

This Marvel.... come here and you become a star.

They made and elevated F-C level characters and actors to B, A, AAA, and S Level elite characters and actress.

Rac00ns and Trees are more popular than other people’s top ten characters and just wait till y’all see what they gonna do with a “Squirrel Girl”:mjlol:

Martha

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These are same people who complain that the comicbook movies are too serious and need more comedy.
These people aren't even making you any money. They see 1 movie ever 6 years then get all outspoken about what they should be like. The Marvel Gang people that go 2 or 3 times for each movie are the same ones that prefer winter soldier over comedy. Catering to these casual fans will lead to flops.
Winter Soldier still has me like :wow:
One of the best comic book live action movies

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

I hate muthfukkas like this that go in half assed... :what: I bet you he gonna ask questions about that shyt he missed too!!! :pacspit:

The first time I saw BP..... no lie..... at the EC scene with Bucky this random chick asked me and my crew

“Who that white guy, how he lose his arm & what’s so special about him?”

We just got up and left:mjlol:

Martha

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I don't understand people who will watch a movie with plot holes they're sure to encounter. :ld:

I'm just not simple minded. :manny:
You say this while repping for comic book movies of all things? :loldenzel2:

Do better.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Im bout to see Black Panther soon and i aint see none of them other movies...i turned on Civil War for maybe 20 minutes i just dont give a fukk about Captain America...if his name was Capt fukk America i might ride with him :manny:

i'd rather watch a Captain Planet movie :yeshrug:

Don Cheadle Capt. Planet of course :wow:

edit: i seen that Spiderman..i liked that.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Im bout to see Black Panther soon and i aint see none of them other movies...i turned on Civil War for maybe 20 minutes i just dont give a fukk about Captain America...if his name was Capt fukk America i might ride with him :manny:

i'd rather watch a Captain Planet movie :yeshrug:

Don Cheadle Capt. Planet of course :wow:

edit: i seen that Spiderman..i liked that.
He's on some fukk the American government now.

Groot

Guarding the Galaxy
Daps
Reppin
Planet X
I mean, I've never seen :

I personally think that with the internet, and pop-culture being so focused on this kind of stuff nowadays, most people pick shyt up through osmosis anyways. Add in the fact that, as much as y'all will hate this, these movies are STILL all pretty similar to one another anyways....it's not hard to really follow this stuff.

The glove is just a powerful mcguffin, Thanos is just another big bad, robots do robot things, etc.

Groot needs no explanation.

@Groot

Edit : Isn't it safe to assume that the MAJORITY of the audience hasn't seen every MCU movie? My completely random guess would be that most audience members have probably missed 2 or 3.(And I recognize that TIH barely counts and doesn't even need to factor into this scenario)

giphy.gif

23lnspx.jpg

We are Groot?

D-NICE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nashville Tenn
:gucci:

I hope your co-worker is utterly confused from the very beginning to the post credits. Don't even give him a condensed list of essentials either. How you going to miss over 10 movies and walk in at the end.