Co-worker hasn't seen an MCU movie since Avengers (2012)

jadden

Superstar
Daps
Iron man 1
All there Captain America movies
Both Avengers movies
Ragnorok
Gaudians 1
Black panther

Those are the essentials he could skip everything else still be caught up in the story

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Just make sure he watches Black Panther and tell him he's all good since he seen Avengers already.:lolbron:
Tell him Tchalla and Wakanda is all he needs to understand. All other characters are lame and minor :wow:

Can't skip civil war.

Skip Ultron though

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
Who said I was worrying? :mjlol:

I just wanted to point this out. Found this shocking, especially since he's a fan of comic book characters.

Dude's bringing up a bunch of stuff that has nothing to do with anything :heh:

It is pretty odd to watch the first 6 and then skip the next 12 when all these other characters are introduced

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Marvel is actually counting on there being tons of people that are just like your co-worker. That's the only way they'll be able to break the box office records for MCU films; by getting casual filmgoers in the seats that have only seen a few MCU films.

There are lots of people that did reactions on youtube for infinity war that didn't see Civil War, Homecoming, or Ultron, but are going to see Infinity War.

And there are surprisingly quite a few people that have seen both Guardians movies but haven't seen any other MCU film post-phase 1. Guardians will be the draw for them to go see Infinity War.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
These are same people who complain that the comicbook movies are too serious and need more comedy.
These people aren't even making you any money. They see 1 movie ever 6 years then get all outspoken about what they should be like. The Marvel Gang people that go 2 or 3 times for each movie are the same ones that prefer winter soldier over comedy. Catering to these casual fans will lead to flops.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't understand people who will watch a movie with plot holes they're sure to encounter. :ld:

I'm just not simple minded. :manny:
They liked what they saw in the trailer and now want to see the movie. They can always go back and watch the previous movies